Canceled, Same Network

Zetal

D) None of the above.

He showed me the game a very long time ago, but I only recently joined. He might have showed it to me on my computer, but even if he had why should we both suffer as a result of it..?

Just a point pf information: Why not institute a six-month waiting period? Nobody is going to keep a dummy nation for six months just to make a trade. This way, if there is a pattern of lets say Joe Blow and Joe Schmo logging on from different parts of the globe, even though they started their nations at Whatsamatta U, it would be easy to see that they are not cheating.

Plus, a dummy nation could trade to a real nation that could trade to the creator of the dummy nation. Loophole found. =\

There has to be a better way. My friend was going to help me get started, and that obviously can't occur when he's unable to send foreign aid.

I mean, we have different IP addresses. Shouldn't that make a difference?

Plus, a dummy nation could trade to a real nation that could trade to the creator of the dummy nation. Loophole found. =\

There has to be a better way. My friend was going to help me get started, and that obviously can't occur when he's unable to send foreign aid.

I doesn't work that way... <_<

Also, no it doesn't because both nations were started from the same computer (even if separated by a few months).

Just a point pf information: Why not institute a six-month waiting period? Nobody is going to keep a dummy nation for six months just to make a trade. This way, if there is a pattern of lets say Joe Blow and Joe Schmo logging on from different parts of the globe, even though they started their nations at Whatsamatta U, it would be easy to see that they are not cheating.

Proxies

It should, but the below is the reality of it.

I doesn't work that way... <_<

Also, no it doesn't because both nations were started from the same computer (even if separated by a few months).

We /didn't/ make the nations on the same computer though.

It's just unfair. Extremely, even.

What if someone wanted to make an alliance that was based off of a certain area? Like a High School Alliance, or whatever?

They'd be screwed, wouldn't they?

We /didn't/ make the nations on the same computer though.

It's just unfair. Extremely, even.

What if someone wanted to make an alliance that was based off of a certain area? Like a High School Alliance, or whatever?

They'd be screwed, wouldn't they?

Only if they log in on the same network. Playing from home usually works.

But I can't even remember a time in which either of us logged onto to a computer that belonged to the other, or if he did it was long enough ago that I don't remember, like a year or something.

But I can't even remember a time in which either of us logged onto to a computer that belonged to the other, or if he did it was long enough ago that I don't remember, like a year or something.

Not remembering =/= not happening.

My suggestion is 1 0f you delete and use another computer to start over. Also, always continue using that same computer. Otherwise, you'll be stuck with this.

He showed me the game a very long time ago, but I only recently joined. He might have showed it to me on my computer, but even if he had why should we both suffer as a result of it..?

This counts as being on the same network.