My humble proposal to end this conflict

Opethian

I have a humble request. Why don't you take that little EPAA thingie and roll it in a nice big ball and bend over and you can guess where yo shove it. The way I see it if you had half a brain you would have acted before all hell broke loose. And now that you want to act I can only assume some imbicile is trying to gain power. If that's the case your using the EPAA thing perfectly as TISSUE PAPER.

This made me laugh for all the wrong reasons.

I, for one, am all for declaring my eternal devotion to my new PPF Shark Overlords.

ZOMG its like Jonathon Swift's A Modest Proposal. Good Show.

Note: i didnt read any of the rest of the replies, so if anyone else got the Swift reference before me, then... thanks for being faster than me. I appreciate it XD

I don't think anyone else actually has. Or... if they did they didn't make public their appreciation of same.

As nice as this overall idea is IN THEORY... I along with my nations people, being rather extreme libertarians, will have to oppose this plan in any and all way's we are able.

Except... We'll probably still send cookies to all those involved.

Cause... I mean... They're cookies!

1) All alliances larger that 5 nations shall be deemed a danger to the welfare of planet Bob. A special task force (S.N.A.R.F.) shall be assembled to seek out and destroy these groups. Please note that 'none' is also consider an Alliance Affiliation (AA). To avoid being attacked when you leave your alliance, set your AA 'EPAA'. All of history's wars can be linked directly to the existence and proliferation of self-serving, large alliances. As such, the only solution to the problem of great wars is the removal of such entities.

I fixed it.

:P