You can't hog all the fun!

oh well, I'm sure we'll find another playmate soon :awesome:

also for BAPS:

When the sun shines, we'll shine together

Told you I'll be here forever

Said I'll always be a friend

Took an oath, I'ma stick it out till the end

:wub:

Perhaps another DoW (optional offensive) will piggyback on yours.

Yeah I was just thinking that.

Could they possibly be taking this weak treaty activation, and hitching another even weaker one to the back of it ... giving us ... weak squared?

Ahhh nah, Karma wouldn't possibly do a thing like that. Oh wait ...... uhhh .. nevermind.

I hope not though.

Cmon Umbrella, bring it! Lets have some fun.

14_2_107a.gif

Yeah, screw doing more than the bare minimum. Not like "optional" means anything more than "pointless".

Right?

Be honest enough with yourselves to call a bandwagon a bandwagon. Nemesis have barely over a 1/3rd on black, I am sure they are huge on black unity!

Edited by Nobody Expects

I am not complaining but after seeing Citadel Alliances preach the high moral line for so long the irony of some of these DoW's should not be allowed to pass unsaid. We'll see you at update.

Yeah! Let's just sign treaties but not use them because it's inconvenient for BAPS!

Be honest enough with yourselves to call a bandwagon a bandwagon. Nemesis have barely over a 1/3rd on black, I am sure they are huge on black unity!

It takes time for these things to work.

We have been working with many NOIR signatories on tech dealing, but sadly due to this war most of these plans fell through. I was the lucky recipient of some of the earliest purchases however. :) Sparta is extremely reliable when it comes to tech selling.

As for trades - we're all pretty active, but extremely lazy when it comes to trades. Many, like myself, need time to find/create a unique trade set. NOIR works where certain trade circle sets are standard and there is no wiggle room to them. So people like me with !@#$ resources get screwed.

Your use of the term "bandwagon" is inaccurate. I have two counter arguments for yours:

1. They are using a defensive clause in a treaty. BAPS should know what a treaty is, as they also entered this war because of one. Where's the beef?

2. NO U! Your former attackers, who you turned around and became lovers with, used treaty link after treaty link to stomp their "enemies". Hence, "curbstomp". Now, do correct me if I am wrong, but I don't recall BAPS flooding their DoW threads with comments such as these?

In the end, take it as a compliment. Obviously Nemesis needed some help against your feared war machine!

Edited by Nizzle