Long Time Coming

The Doge

"Any excuse will serve a tyrant."

Aesop

I'm excited as the next person for when war times role round. While they're always done with excuses for people to have a little fun, and this war of Karma is no different. But this isn't the way to do that.

When you start a war, it better be for a better reason than just being the biggest alliance in the game and wanting to pick on anyone you like. I know, stolen screenshots and whatever. Go cry about it. You'd think an alliance as big as the NPO would care about something a little more important.

But its just an excuse for the same rampant arrogance they've displayed throughout their existance. Abuse of power is abuse of any respect whatsoever. No alliance, however powerful, however many members, for whatever reason can push people around just because. That defies human decency.

I'm glad to be a part of the Karma thus being delt to the NPO and all of their flunkies (GDA, I'm looking at you specificallly). Wars are fun I will admit. I'm having a blast. Win or lose, these things are fun. And its easy to make up an excuse for war, but when its done in such a careless fashion it leaves a bitter taste in the mouth of all who participate. Its not a NPC that you're dealing with after all, its a human.

I look forward to telling stories about this war cus its already a big one. I'm glad I'm on the right side of this thing.

Happy hunting for all you Karma folks. This things been a long time coming for the Continuum and all its flunkies, and I look forward to dishing it out. :jihad:

You know what would be great? 30,000 threads, each containing one person's thoughts on this war.

That wouldn't clutter things up at all.

I'm sorry for my noobishness. I wasn't trying to start a spam thread. Please ignore this.

You know what would be great? 30,000 threads, each containing one person's thoughts on this war.

That wouldn't clutter things up at all.

There's no need to admonish him for making a simple mistake.

Countless others post their own opinions as well, half of the time it is nothing more than words of encouragement for their own side, or downtalking to the other, with very few of these topics actually holding any sort of intellectual value.

I don't see you there criticizing the threads of everyone else.