State of Failure

Athenius

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet I see the enemy continues to 'rant'. How sad.

I am merely saying that it's a bit out of place to say Pacifia is prevailing when your alliance has nearly lost 5 million ns so far. But then my definition of prevail may be different than the one NPO gives in her propaganda.

@Athenius

So this is why I was attacked 4v1 as a young nation for TRADING with a target on your ZI list? No warnings, no diplomatic overtures? I mean, you could have asked for cooperation, but you opted to shoot first. Honestly, I had liked NPO before this rather traumatic event in my nation's history, but at that time, I knew that you had become too complacent in your power. Where was my justice? I didn't even have any military beyond the optimized number of soldiers! And the 1/4 of my infrastructure that you razed to the ground didn't even get reparated.

Well looks like the OP was deleted of all real content, so what happened here? Something about everyone who is against the NPO failing?

Let's just say you've seen everything worth reading. ;)

@Athenius

So this is why I was attacked 4v1 as a young nation for TRADING with a target on your ZI list? No warnings, no diplomatic overtures? I mean, you could have asked for cooperation, but you opted to shoot first. Honestly, I had liked NPO before this rather traumatic event in my nation's history, but at that time, I knew that you had become too complacent in your power. Where was my justice? I didn't even have any military beyond the optimized number of soldiers! And the 1/4 of my infrastructure that you razed to the ground didn't even get reparated.

Taishaku, there is a reason the winning side of this was is called "Karma"