State of Failure

Athenius

So first you claim NPO is strong because they don't lose but then you say they need failure to know what it is to be strong.

See you misunderstood. Failure for Pacifica will not be on a grand scale, it is the weeding out that we are working on. The enemy on the other hand will greatly fail!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

See you misunderstood. Failure for Pacifica will not be on a grand scale, it is the weeding out that we are working on. The enemy on the other hand will greatly fail!

O i get it by fail you mean win. Or your working on gaining high honor in your reeducation class.

If Lady Pacifica is to ever kneel, it will only be but for a moment....

You've said this a couple of times, and each is more hilarious than the last.

011.gif

We're not getting engaged, y'know....

Edited by kingzog

Statistics don't lie. You can couch in whatever patriotic or flag waving terms you want. The New Pacific Order is not faring well with this fight. Granted, the other alliances are also not doing too great themselves, but the NPO is hardly winning. If anything it's currently even.

Statistics don't lie. You can couch in whatever patriotic or flag waving terms you want. The New Pacific Order is not faring well with this fight. Granted, the other alliances are also not doing too great themselves, but the NPO is hardly winning. If anything it's currently even.

By even do you mean not a curbstomp because last i checked NPO and buds were losing but fighting on their way down.

Also wiki statistics FTW http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Karma_War

By even do you mean not a curbstomp because last i checked NPO and buds were losing but fighting on their way down.

Also wiki statistics FTW http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Karma_War

Okay, take those stats and add them to all the other alliance helping NPO. RoK took a dive, VE is on it's way down, Fark took a dive, so did MK. A lot of alliances are hurting too. This war is being viewed as NPO versus the world. NPO still has a sizable bloc of allies. Ignoring that is stupid.

Do you have any thing to back this up with? Seems like a bunch of circular logic and unfounded assertions.

Unfortunately for NPO, the other alliances that aren't doing so well are its allies:

Top 7 Day Smallest Alliance Gains

1) -4,645,334 Strength Change - New Pacific Order

2) -2,004,874 Strength Change - Independent Republic Of Orange Nations

3) -1,431,027 Strength Change - Grand Global Alliance

4) -1,230,871 Strength Change - Multicolored Cross-X Alliance

5) -889,779 Strength Change - The Phoenix Federation

Okay, take those stats and add them to all the other alliance helping NPO. RoK took a dive, VE is on it's way down, Fark took a dive, so did MK. A lot of alliances are hurting too. This war is being viewed as NPO versus the world. NPO still has a sizable bloc of allies. Ignoring that is stupid.

First i don't view this as NPO vs World

Second take a look at the comparative falling of NPO/IRON/GGA vs Karma side. You will notice that NPO has fallen from over 80 points to barely hanging onto 70 in only a few days.

Third, i don't mean to say that NPO is getting curbstomped just that if the rate of decline continues at its current rate all around the Hegemony sides would be destroyed before the Karma sides

First i don't view this as NPO vs World

Second take a look at the comparative falling of NPO/IRON/GGA vs Karma side. You will notice that NPO has fallen from over 80 points to barely hanging onto 70 in only a few days.

Third, i don't mean to say that NPO is getting curbstomped just that if the rate of decline continues at its current rate all around the Hegemony sides would be destroyed before the Karma sides

I agree with this post.

And good sir, you're using the signature I made! It's nice to know that others like it. ^_^

The first two paragraphs make you sound like a whiny, complaining child who is too stubborn to concede anything. You use a variant of the word "fail" 5 times in just two paragraphs, and deny rational thought or reality of the situation. We are somehow complete failures at warfare and diplomacy despite being able to form a coalition of alliances, many of whom were once at war with each other.

We are somehow failures at warfare despite planning out the possible outcomes of the war and countering every major ally you've sent to attack us with our alliances in the reserve. Who do you think has pulled a better military maneuvers. You were the ones who believed this to be an easy victory and when the tough got going, many bailed.

By all means, fight for what you believe in if you so strongly believe in it but don't come on here just to tell us your misconception of reality.

Fair enough then. I will say they are losing, but they aren't being wiped out just yet. They definitely aren't winning though, that is for certain.

The first two paragraphs make you sound like a whiny, complaining child who is too stubborn to concede anything. You use a variant of the word "fail" 5 times in just two paragraphs, and deny rational thought or reality of the situation. We are somehow complete failures at warfare and diplomacy despite being able to form a coalition of alliances, many of whom were once at war with each other.

We are somehow failures at warfare despite planning out the possible outcomes of the war and countering every major ally you've sent to attack us with our alliances in the reserve. Who do you think has pulled a better military maneuvers. You were the ones who believed this to be an easy victory and when the tough got going, many bailed.

By all means, fight for what you believe in if you so strongly believe in it but don't come on here just to tell us your misconception of reality.

He has just graduated from the NPO's mandatory reeducation camp so you will have to forgive him if all he knows is propaganda.

He has just graduated from the NPO's mandatory reeducation camp so you will have to forgive him if all he knows is propaganda.

What's the excuse for all of these "thank god, the time has finally come for revenge" propaganda threads running about? There's plenty of patriotism on both sides.

Edited by Bralor

One part of NPO's rehtoric has been that morality is subjective. Just pointing that out ;)

Also I believe the reasoning for the war was the level of diplomacy that NPO stooped to, not OV's. The talks were moderated and NPO acted just as they generally do in what they call a fair dimplomatic talk. They went almost to the level of GOONS diplomacy and got caught by an alliance with honourable friends, really finally got caught.

One part of NPO's rehtoric has been that morality is subjective.

Really? That's like a color blind man telling another person the sky is green. The sky is what it is, and it's your own failure to interpret right and wrong correctly.

Edited by Bralor

What's the excuse for all of these "thank god, the time has finally come for revenge" propaganda threads running about? There's plenty of patriotism on both sides.

Actually i was referring to the fact that you will occasionally get the NPO types making long propaganda filled threads. The fact that it is war time only gave him something to talk about. If you look back you will dozens of such things. Also i say "just graduated" because the guy has under 30 post. And as such i don't believe that this person has been around long enough or been exposed to enough to actually make a fair judgment of what is happening. If anybody on the Karma side made an "NPO is pure evil" topic i would argue against that.

Actually i was referring to the fact that you will occasionally get the NPO types making long propaganda filled threads. The fact that it is war time only gave him something to talk about. If you look back you will dozens of such things. Also i say "just graduated" because the guy has under 30 post. And as such i don't believe that this person has been around long enough or been exposed to enough to actually make a fair judgment of what is happening. If anybody on the Karma side made an "NPO is pure evil" topic i would argue against that.

Ah, thanks for the clarification. I can see your point of view a little better and I concur. I think propaganda threads on either side grow increasingly annoying as time grows on and the conflict expands.