State of Failure

Athenius

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

If this was meant as a satire, it's brilliant.

If it's serious, then... :unsure:

Why do people who have no idea what's going on around them insist on posting long essays? At least stuff like this helps keep the cause united and quells any sympathy Pacifica might have been accruing.

They make no contribution to the advance of a ‘collective whole’. They make no contribution to individuality; rather, they suck off the ‘bounty’ of others who express authentic individuality.

So if we reverse this we can say that you work towards a collective whole (as in a oneness) by being separate.

So it is basically. We are together as one because we are individual and different from each other.

So overall I'm afraid this peace only gets a C-

I demand high quality propaganda

Edited by anenu

To make a long story short I think its brilliant and that Athenius is awesome. In my eyes he is Captain Planet and we, the Pacificans of the New Pacific Order, are his Planeteers.

So you're agreeing with Karma?

You do realize that Captain Planet was canciled.

State of Failure

The Divisions of Lady Pacifica and her Enemies

The problem with our enemy is that they continue to surmount to an abject failure. By any rational or illuminating calculation, they are unable to compete at any ‘heightened’ level of warfare or diplomacy, and not simply because the odds have always been stacked against them

Might want to check the war screens, going by what I see "abject failure" isn't a word I would use. Well, at least in regards to your enemies, NPO on the other hand......

pacifica.jpg

yeah, just keep showing us who's boss.

Strength and Failure:

(This is extracted from my 'original' application to Pacifica and fitted for Pacifica!)

Many people will try and split ‘Strength and Failure’ into two very vast categories, trying to only expound on ‘Strength’ with a minimum focus on ‘Failure’. I believe differently.

‘Strength’ is the ability to communicate, write, and negotiate; furthermore, is providing an array of ‘Service and Leadership’. Without continual ‘Failure’, we are unable to really know what ‘Strength’ is. I believe in addressing the bonds of ‘Failure’ full throttle, for ‘Failure’ comes from shortcomings and imperfection as a ‘Human Being’. We Pacifican's could lie like many, and encompass ourselves in the blindness of ‘Perpetual Strength’, but if we did this, then we would cause ourselves ‘Unnecessary Failure’. When Pacifican's face the throngs of ‘Failure’, we take it in light of investigation; through our investigation of what we have ‘Failed’ to do, we am able to ‘Improve’ (in essence: Strength) on what we have failed in and learn from our mistakes. In learning from our mistakes, we will have the unwavering ability to teach others and give advice on how to avoid huge ‘Failures’.

‘Failure’ is unavoidable in the end, but with a persistence of heart and passion for ‘Truth and Understanding’, comes ‘Wisdom’. ‘Failure’ is one part of the grand clock of time. Without all parts working together or at all, time stalls or stops completely, and ‘Unnecessary Failure’ then consumes the very depths of the being. (This goes back to the ‘Principle of Courage’.)

If Lady Pacifica is to ever kneel, it will only be but for a moment, for she shall then stand tall and destroy the very movement and vision of the enemy. Pacifica has, is, and will continue to ‘PREVAIL’!

pacifica.jpg

yeah, just keep showing us who's boss.

Right along with the hemorrhaging of the rank file, this is only after a week, imagine what it will be like 2 weeks from now.

I, cheezeitz of shredmasta hereby resign from the NPO and surrender to my three attackers.
I resign from NPO
I McLovinit of Murkhana resign from the NPO.
I, Cpt Bradford, resign from NPO.

So you're agreeing with Karma?

You do realize that Captain Planet was canciled.

Captain Planet was awesome because he was awesome my circular logic beats your random irrelevent statement. Also lighten up people seriously I could have sworn half the people in this thread that were against the OP were about to pop blood vessels.