The Offical HQ of DoW's and Cancellations

IronMan17

Good work IronMan, its a pain trying to read through every topics to find out which alliance declared on who and when.

I know when i was making my spreadsheet, the use of Acronyms in alliance Declarations was enough to drive me insane.

Thats why i try to put full names for each alliance. Although i still have a few like MOON and so forth that i havn't changed yet.

I resent that <_<

Also: you should sort these so its not just massive wall of URL's.

by days, sides, or something

Lawl, Sorry about that I forgot to change a few things on there.

Also I am going to be sortting it by "sides". For sides I would be doing colors, but keeping it in the same order ande everything. I can not do Days because of time zones or I could do it by central time(my time zone and CN's time zone) and do it that way. Also If you want Sides click on the spread sheet.

Edited by IronMan17

Thanks for this. I know it takes a lot of effort. And, at the risk of coming off as a !@#$%*, the apostrophes really bug the !@#$ out of me. DoW is a verb in the CN world, and the tense you are looking for is DoWs, not DoW's.

Sorry, I know that's nitpicking, but it just bugged me. Good work, at any rate, and thanks.

Edited by Lady Gaga

Thanks for this. I know it takes a lot of effort. And, at the risk of coming off as a !@#$%*, the apostrophes really bug the !@#$ out of me. DoW is a verb in the CN world, and the tense you are looking for is DoWs, not DoW's.

Sorry, I know that's nitpicking, but it just bugged me. Good work, at any rate, and thanks.

Sorry to nitpick, but you use an apostrophe when it's a contraction to get rid of letters. like the AR in WAR. you use ' w/ acronyms if they aren't words in and of themselves (which, considering the mandatory capital W, isn't)

Unrelatedly also, by resenting that, I actually meant laughed at. I felt it humorous x 12 that you would blatantly insult me on the OWF. Change it back, if you wish.

Hey, I don't suppose you could break up the list slightly as zigbigadorlou had noted... By date, perhaps? It all kinda runs together, making it difficult to catch up.

Despite that, it's been an invaluable resource to keep tabs on all the goings-on. Worthy of sticky! ^^d

Edited by Vanadrin Failing

If someone could help me with the dates, that would be a MAJOR help, Just find the time difference in days for Central/CN time. If someone can do that for me, ill update this and get it looking a lot better than it currently is. RL FTL

EDIT: BTW Thread updated!

Edited by IronMan17

I have it set like that because in a way it is a DoW, of someone is already Dowing them. In that message it states that you fight on, and will keep fighting.

Nevertheless, we didn't DoW TOP. They DoWed us. We DoWed Orion quite a bit earlier. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing as how the war has died down, and we're not being buried under an avalanche of alliance announcements...

:ph34r:

EDIT* Not that I mean anything by this! It just irks me to see a lot of pinned threads.

Edited by Learz