SDI Stories

TheyCallMeJeezy

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting my comeuppance this war. Last war I was able to fire off 40+ and only have 1 thwarted, so as you can imagine I wasn't impressed by them. After persuasion I bought one, and out of 7 nukes it has thwarted 1.

I have spent months building up to finally buy in the last few months a SDI and a MP. The first time someone fires a nuke at me, the SDI let it through.

I'm willing to bet that when I return fire his SDI will block my glow stick.

First time I got nuked, and the SDI just opened the gates and let it through. Even more annoying is that now my foe is in billock and won't be firing any more nukes at me.

Then give your foe cash to continue the nuking. :P

There needs to seriously be a 2-thwarted nukes per day cap.

I'm going to write up rationale for this later because SDIs have retarded tendencies to cause huge amounts of misses in a row.

What if you have 6 nukes flying at you per day? That cap would basically make the SDI about 1/3 efficient.

Edited by HHAYD

I'm going to write up rationale for this later because SDIs have retarded tendencies to cause huge amounts of misses in a row.

Sorry you are wasting so many on me buddy :awesome:

Your still making it up with some seriously lucky GAs

A bit of randomness is interesting and makes the game fun. You shouldn't be able to calculate or plan ahead for everything in CN, it would be too boring.

Edited by Aimee Mann

My SDI thwarted seven nuke attacks from the same player yesterday and soon the poor guy will not be able to buy any more nukes. So far the SDI has been quite cost effective.

Well I must say I am very happy for you that you are impressed with yours. But as you personally know i am not very pleased with mine. The first day was a nice time to wake up but this morning was just a tad rough. My employees must have ever slept like i did. You have been a valiant warrior. And I am glad I replaced one nuke last night when i could. Because your either on something or onto something, My NS is fluctuating like a mans hormones on steriods right now...

A bit of randomness is interesting and makes the game fun. You shouldn't be able to calculate or plan ahead for everything in CN, it would be too boring.

You think it's fun for people to blow their entire nuke stockpile to hit two people?

There are plenty of people right now who are experiencing this "fun" phenomenon who are now without nukes because their opponents SDI had a string of "fun" luck.

I see no reason why people blocking 10+ nukes in a row makes the game fun.

Pansy, I wasn't even referring to that, I was more generally referring to the many stories of 5+ nukes in a row deflected I've seen ;)

You think it's fun for people to blow their entire nuke stockpile to hit two people?

There are plenty of people right now who are experiencing this "fun" phenomenon who are now without nukes because their opponents SDI had a string of "fun" luck.

I see no reason why people blocking 10+ nukes in a row makes the game fun.

Pansy, I wasn't even referring to that, I was more generally referring to the many stories of 5+ nukes in a row deflected I've seen ;)

I think it's ok... sure it sucks but it's pretty funny and gives people something to joke around about, especially when we get a record number of thwarted nukes.