Public Notice from Karma

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not taking them, I'd rather be ZI'd than surrender, it's how I've always been, I never surrendered to GOONS, nor the alliances I fought in the UJW, it is not happening now.

We pirates would be honored to accept your surrendering V-card

Edited by Mamazlilmistake

oh hey look, my names mogar! i cry like a little girl.

oh hey look, my name is Shigh707, I attempt to harass Mogar at every chance I can because I have some type of obsession with him!

sad. peace is right at your fingertips. :wacko:

And? surrender is for pathetic people, if you aren't willing to die for your cause, you shouldn't be fighting for it to begin with.

I do not support surrenders. Although I can understand if someone is getting beaten and has no hope of individual victory, they deserve the chance to exit wars. However, IMO when they became a member of an alliance, they removed their right to decide when to exit an alliance vs alliance war - this should be decided only by the alliance.

Also as a strategy, alliances could get all of their poorly beaten nations to surrender so they don't have to incur additional losses, while letting the remaining nations fight, thereby significantly postponing their surrender.

So I will for one now be allowing such terms against people who are fighting against my alliance. If they wish to surrender, I think it's important to prevent them from coming back to their alliance for a little while after the war (say 3 months).

That's the difference between Karma and Hegemony. Karma has no intention of getting rid of anyone.

Not if you read some of your posts on the forums. There seem to me to be quite a few of you who will likely be pushing for terms less fair post war.

oh hey look, my name is Shigh707, I attempt to harass Mogar at every chance I can because I have some type of obsession with him!

And? surrender is for pathetic people, if you aren't willing to die for your cause, you shouldn't be fighting for it to begin with.

hahah you are so obsessed with yourself its ridiculous mogar. And it is fun to "harass" you. You cry and it makes me laugh.

OFF the record, i do agree with second statement.

Edited by Shigh707

We pirates would be honored to accept your surrendering V-card

I wait your DoW on me then.

hahah you are so obsessed with yourself its ridiculous mogar. And it is fun to "harass" you. You cry and it makes me laugh.

OFF the recored, i do agree with second statement.

No, I just happen to like myself, and my nation has experienced more than yours ever will, so you can call me arrogant if you wish, not many are veterans of a fraction of what I've been a part of, nor have they accomplished or experienced what I have, you're the only person who seems to try to get a rise out of me, because I refused to merge my alliance into yours, but continue to try to get a rise out of me if you wish, it's only making you look naive.

Edited by Mogar

You know I could have sworn half your side was going to cope out of this war..The irony of this statement makes me laugh.