TOH DoW

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TOP takes the upper level UPN nations. TOH takes the middle, and LOUD takes the lower. Meanwhile.. R&R battles NPO, FEAR and UPN nations. Its just one big party!

good to see UPN wars are going to break 400 soon and the NS is finally starting to drop. UPN is running out of their wheatie stockpile it seems :P

And to their credit.. UPN has fought hard, and i was impressed by their update surge a few days back.

Good luck

and o/ TOH

to the UPN members who think they can beat halsa. TOH is not the alliance who will declare war for no particular reason we try to avoid it as much as possible however when our friends are in trouble we will stand and fight. And im guessing you havent fought an alliance like us before either so get ready and quit hating.

And im guessing you havent fought an alliance like us before either so get ready and quit hating.

Well, that's probably true. TOH is one of kind. In fact, from top secret meetings, I can tell you most of UPN's gameplanning has been about how to handle LOUD and TOH. We figure RnR and TOP will just work itself out. :D

Nah, seriously -- you guys hit an alliance much larger than you. No hate from me.

Well, that's probably true. TOH is one of kind. In fact, from top secret meetings, I can tell you most of UPN's gameplanning has been about how to handle LOUD and TOH. We figure RnR and TOP will just work itself out. :D

Nah, seriously -- you guys hit an alliance much larger than you. No hate from me.

hey we are the many alliances who keeps knocking ur NS on your alliance