If You Just Joined CN, Which Alliance Would You Join

Aeternos Astramora

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have the slightest clue who I'd join. Because, I wouldn't know anything about anyone nor have the preconceived notions of what alliances are good for my style of play.

So...like most noobs whichever gave me the largest bonus amount.

:P

Sparta, mainly due to all the rich history of the Spartan society. I've spent quite a great many hours studying ancient Spartan society, and I can say that the movie 300 doesn't do it justice.

When I first joined and received the usual torrent of recruiting messages, I checked out CON and TAB before settling with FUN. I think the CON forum confused me or something, and FUN offered much more than the other two ($1M). Had I waited much longer I'd have probably joined TOOL with Bama and been creamed in the UJW. :P

Today I'd probably join Immortals or TOOL.

If you just joined CN, which alliance do you think you would join? Try to throw out all your previous knowledge of alliances and CN.

I would probably have joined MHA because they are a large alliance (which means powerful and highly visible), and also because I love Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

depends what team and what messages... but if i had to choose on my own i would pick either MK, Sparta, RDD or SSSW18, just cause they have awesome names lol

honestly i picked my first alliance, AC/DC cause they had the coolest name

Hard not to be biased in a thread like this. After all, we can't throw out what we already know, but going back to my first experience, I knew nothing and joined the first alliance that pm'd me in game. At that time it was BoSS.

Personally, I would like to see a forum or thread created that divides alliances by political type and power, as well as maybe a history chart on conflict percentages, etc. so new nations can be informed before making a decision. Of course, this would also entail them receiving an automatic message when they join the game that points them to the thread before they blindly reply to whatever alliance gets to them first.

I'm intrigued by this suggestion...

Also, I'd start my own on the first day. :)

Being dutch, FOK would be a obvious choice and coming from !@#$%*, NPO or ODN would be as well. However I think that what's more important to me is one the amount of money that is offered to me as a noob and the design of the website and flag. I can remember NADC having some hawt secksy designers so I could very likely join them.

Edited by Mozaffar