If You Just Joined CN, Which Alliance Would You Join

Aeternos Astramora

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would join the New Pacific Order, they seem to be an up and coming alliance with fresh ideas. :)

NPO tried to recruit me, but in their process they were asking too many stupid questions. Like I said that I'm "determined and dedicated", which I am, and they they asked me to "define" that. How the $%&@ do I do that? Their recruitment procedures are too cheesy. When I showed my girlfriend that, she laughed and called me a loser. Later someone there asked me what's more important as a soldier, dedication or determination.

Needless to say after I read that, I didn't go back to the NPO site to answer more questions.

Plus trading in the red sphere sucks balls.

I do like this thread though. I'm looking for an Alliance to join, but during this war I don't think I'm going to get involved with anyone. I'm probably going to start my own alliance pretty soon. I'm kind of determined and dedicated to do that right now lol. :)

Edited by Roofus

I'm probably going to start my own alliance pretty soon. I'm kind of determined and dedicated to do that right now lol. :)

Definitely try and get into an alliance for a little while, just to get a feel of how things run, etc, before you create your own. You also want to grab some diplomatic experience I would think.

Maybe try going into some neutral alliances during this war and see how things work?

Maybe try going into some neutral alliances during this war and see how things work?

There's neutral alliances?

As for the diplomatic experience, I'm gaining a lot of experience from being active in these forums and observing. I'm starting to see issues and I'm developing my own doctrines.

Edited by Roofus

If I was just a newb starting CN, I'd go with whoever's recruitment message won me over, in terms of money, teaching, community, established presence, etc.

-Bama

Established presence isn't necessarily a good thing. I think this war is one thing that proves that having a presence will just get you nuked. Establishing a presence on the other hand, that's what's epic.

There's neutral alliances?

As for the diplomatic experience, I'm gaining a lot of experience from being active in these forums and observing. I'm starting to see issues and I'm developing my own doctrines.

Green Protection Agency stands out in my mind, but I also meant alliances that are just neutral in this war as well (so you wouldn't have to be fighting).

Yes, but reading here on these forums doesn't help you build relations with alliance leaders and stuff. That kind of thing you need to do by signing up on their forums, hanging out in their IRC, etc.