Nebula-X Announcement

Huzzah! Welcome to the fight, my Purple comrades!

Combatamos con honor, ¡vivir por la gloria o morir con dignidad!

(Translation: We fight with honour to live for glory or die with dignity!)

Gloria al invicto! ¡Salude a Nebula-X!

(Translation: Do you really need a translation? IT'S A BUNCH OF FREAKIN' COGNATES!

OK, yes we do:

o/ Invicta

o/ Nebula-X

o/ Poseidon

o/ Purple Sphere

o/ BOULEVARDS \o

End translation.)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Combatamos con honor, ¡vivir por la gloria o morir con dignidad!

(Translation: We helped you make this declaration of war since we know you have some leadership issues.)

Gloria al invicto! ¡Salude a Nebula-X!

(Translation: I know you guys are puppets. SO DO WHAT YOU ARE TOLD!)

I sincerely hope my translation was accurate.

Whos "The Aquatic Brotherhood"?

I believe the proper vernacular you are reaching for would be "What is The Aquatic Brotherhood?" for we are an alliance not a personality, but then again, are you sure you really want to know the answer to that question? One should not ask pointed questions like that unless they are truly prepared to find the answer!

Edit: Forgot to answer his question. hmmm. On second thought he should find out on his own.

Edited by Commander John

Thanks for the slots, Nebula-X. When I woke up this morning I thought "Gee, I have all these nukes, how can I get rid of them?"

Well your #1 guys has a few nukes too, but hes hiding in Hippy mode. Can you ask his mom if its ok if he comes out and plays? There is a few of us in Invicta that are just waiting to show him a good time!

Thanks!

EDIT... Sorry got you confused with Orion. Their top guy is in Hippy mode. I already nuked your top guy.

I got to keep you guys straight. I will just think Oreos, Yougurt and Soda. That should do it.

Edited by Amonra

Welcome to the party, NX. Throw your coats on the bed, and help yourself to a beer. We're playing naked Twister later!

can I play as well ? Just over look the strang smell and the neon green glow I shed these days ... :jihad:

o/ PURPLE

lol Nebula-X trying to be relevant.

give them hell TCB, i'd offer you luck but i doubt you'll need it against these guys

I apologize, we just had this crazy idea that we might want to give a hand to our purpley-friends. Also, these frozen yogurt fellows have dropped about a million NS in the last little while. Not very menacing. Nothing against TCB though, I'm sure we'd be great friends if not for the being at war thing. Except Cowboy. I do not care much for him.

Edited by Cakes