Nebula-X Announcement

Flag_cn.png

Hello Planet bob, I come to you today to make an announcement. However, before I do I would like to clear some things up.

The post made earlier was NOT made by me. What happened or who did it is still unknown. The topic was deleted and was by no means related with OMFG, or OMFG Leadership and we apologize for any confusion caused.

Back on track...

Nebula-X has been in Poseidon since January 22nd of this year. We have greatly enjoyed our time here, and greatly appreciate the friends we have made in both Poseidon and Pegasus. We will not forget any of you. The alliances and the people in them are some of the most amazing I have ever met. I would put my nation on the line for any of them... which is why I am here right now.

One of the greatest of alliances, Invicta, went to war not very long ago with Orion. Not long after, The Centurion Brotherhood declared on Invicta. We in Nebula-X believe it is our duty... our honour to defend those friends in Invicta with our very nations.

Which is why I am here, by officially declaring a state of war with The Centurion Brotherhood (TCB) as of this posting, per Article IV of the Poseidon Bloc.

Article IV: Defense

Any military action or espionage against any of the signatories or any member of Pegasus is an attack on all of the signatories of this agreement, and will be dealt with as such. Military actions taken because of other treaty obligations, aside from Pegasus, or attacks resulting from the aggressive military action of a member alliance shall be dealt with as an aggressive action for the purposes of this agreement.

As said best by a quote from the Godfather.

"This isn't personal... it's only business"

Signed for:

Dan2680, Emperor

Mr. Teets, Overlord

Aetherius Princeps, Imperial External Affairs Lord

XBRYANX, Imperial Lord of Internal Affairs Lord

Cakes, Imperial Lord of Finance

Asent, Imperial Membership Representative

Kniftarp, Imperial Membership Representative

/o Nebula-X

/o Invicta

/o Purple Unity!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Aquatic Brotherhood declared on Invicta too, but I wouldn't expect you to know this when you were spoon-fed this very post by Halflinger probably.

Oh yeah, and great job sending so many members out to attack us before making a formal DoW. I'll give it a D for effort.

The Aquatic Brotherhood declared on Invicta too, but I wouldn't expect you to know this when you were spoon-fed this very post by Halflinger probably.

Oh yeah, and great job sending so many members out to attack us before making a formal DoW. I'll give it a D for effort.

Whos "The Aquatic Brotherhood"?

Thanks Nebula-X. Welcome to the war. :)

You know, I'm really too busy at the moment with everything that's going on to write other alliances' announcements for them. So I think I'm just going to chalk that remark of Najibbles up to paranoia.

Yeah, you're definitely busy pulling the puppet strings.