Honor your debts and repay them in full.

This post only goes to show your ignorance of what morality really is on this planet. The desire to stand by your friends even when not required by treaty is the pinnacle of honor.

If I may borrow form the NPO's recent propaganda line, we are fighting against the dogmatic belief that one should only defend those that they are obligated to and then only if you can not find a way to slime out of it.

I cant see the emperors new clothes. I must be ignorant. Telling me about NPO doesnt make you right to do the same. You are suppose to oppose them and their methods, yet every time you lot are put on the spot you say NPO do it so we will too.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What about all that rubbish around the no CB war? You are saying people dont need a CB or treaty anymore. What kind of world are you people trying to create?

The problem here is that NSO is defending MK whereas Valhalla and GGA were attacking Hyperion for failing to give them a good reason to attack MK. Do you see why these two are completely unrelated in every way that matters?

I cant see the emperors new clothes. I must be ignorant. Telling me about NPO doesnt make you right to do the same. You are suppose to oppose them and their methods, yet every time you lot are put on the spot you say NPO do it so we will too.

He didn't say they do it too. He said they do the opposite.

Excuse me for assuming people would know whom I'm talking about considering the massive war being waged against Pacifica by Karma.

You mean excuse you for thorwing insults at a party, without saying who that party is, in the middle of a discussion about another party, leading to the impression that you intended it as a shot at the party being discussed, then acting self-righteous about it when your poor choice of words is pointed out to you?

Yeah, I guess I can excuse you for that, at least this once.

One is written down for all the world to see and one can appear at the convenience of an alliance before or during a war and no one can say when it was written. It all comes down to trust and its in short supply when your side breaks its own "moral" rules daily.

ps: Saying NPO breaks them too doesnt make you right.

We have no "side" but the Sith and our allies, which we can count on one hand. Can you say that?

That said, whether or not anybody trusts us or not when we defend our friends is so low on our concern list we had to buy longer paper.

You mean excuse you for thorwing insults at a party, without saying who that party is, in the middle of a discussion about another party, leading to the impression that you intended it as a shot at the party being discussed, then acting self-righteous about it when your poor choice of words is pointed out to you?

Yeah, I guess I can excuse you for that, at least this once.

Except that's not what I was doing.

Excuse me for assuming people would know whom I'm talking about considering the massive war being waged against Pacifica by Karma.

Thanks for the clarification I had thought you were implying something about the NSO for a sec there, because I'm looking in my inbox and I can't help but notice that I haven't gotten the memo saying that the NSO is part of Karma, I've got some things saying we honor our agreements with allies, but no Karma membership card.