Honor your debts and repay them in full.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an offensive war is it not? What treaty did you hold with MK? Just curious.

Even if your questions weren't adequately answered by Ivan's original statement, alliances don't need treaties to go to war. They're only useful for explaining those decisions.

Edited by Quiziotle

I think my back is running out of room for knives.

I fail to see how the NSO, who is not treatied with you in any way, can be considered backstabbers. In fact, if I recall correctly, the NSO and the NPO had a VERY rocky start because of the NPO nations leaving to join the NSO.

I am not concerning myself with the comments of those not in leadership position within the NPO or any other alliance in regards to our cause for or actions in this war.

As I stated in the OP, we are honoring our debts in a very specific way. We are not part of "Karma" and are not pushing any agenda outside the recognition of our treaty with STA and our honor debt to MK.

So... whatever happened to the Non cascading MDP that you were so proud of, Ivan? You have no CB in this war. You're not tied to MK, and STA declared an offensive war. There is no reason for you to bandwagon NSO into this conflict.

This question was answered in the OP. You do not need to ask it again.

So... whatever happened to the Non cascading MDP that you were so proud of, Ivan? You have no CB in this war. You're not tied to MK, and STA declared an offensive war. There is no reason for you to bandwagon NSO into this conflict.

I'm afraid I do not understand your reasoning, or concern.

The treaty that we have with STA is very explicit in stating that we will assess any issue that threatens the security and stability of the alliance and act accordingly. That has nothing to do with chaining or otherwise.

And even without it, I do not prescribe to your requirements on what supplies sufficient casus belli. If I say that I valued the word and honor of MK above any written treaty then that is just the way it is. If MK was willing to sacrifice themselves on our behalf and go to war if need be without treaty in place then surely such an act would mandate we respond in kind.

How does this concern you or the NPO?

Shame you didn't read the OP. Oh well.

Just keep spewing the !@#$%^&*! Until it comes true!

You need to recognize the new laws of CN Politics. Friendships are more important than blocks of text attempting to symbolize a friendship. NSO is not fighting you, so don't worry about it.

I'm afraid I do not understand your reasoning, or concern.

The treaty that we have with STA is very explicit in stating that we will assess any issue that threatens the security and stability of the alliance and act accordingly. That has nothing to do with chaining or otherwise.

And even without it, I do not prescribe to your requirements on what supplies sufficient casus belli. If I say that I valued the word and honor of MK above any written treaty then that is just the way it is. If MK was willing to sacrifice themselves on our behalf and go to war if need be without treaty in place then surely such an act would mandate we respond in kind.

How does this concern you or the NPO?

I love this goddamn alliance.

Onward!

085d04875219f022f20859df45213815.jpg

Geordi will be waiting for you and TheAUT tomorrow afternoon on your nation's local PBS station