Honor your debts and repay them in full.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny that NSO are being criticised for doing the exact opposite of the treaty web and bloc formation that causes world wars in the first place. I'd rather have a close alliance with only an optional defence/aggression clause, than an MADP ally who bails on me as soon as things get too hot.
I certainly appreciated the irony of the situation.
To me, bandwagonning is an alliance jumping into a war with absolutely no ties to anyone involved and this is clearly not the case with the NSO in this situation.
El tigre de Tygaland is, as always, correct.

Bandwagoners are opportunists who seek to exact personal vengeance through, or to extract some benefit from, a conflict which they have no legitimate role in. By this definition the NSO are not bandwagoners because we have been drawn in through the most legitimate of circumstances (the protection of two avowed friends), and because we have no personal quarrel with Molon Labe, nor do we stand to benefit from a conflict with them.

From the ashes of NPO raises NSO. ;)

We the sith, amongst other things, believe the world is constantly changing.

We believe that it is inherently weak and therefore wrong to stay locked with one world vision, to stagnate in the notion that some people will always be equal and that someone's past ordeals will determine its next ones.

Merely because we are led by the dread Ivan Moldavi does not mean what we will engage in anything of the like of NPO. His IC character, although bearing the same name, is someone completely new on the leadership of the NSO.

I am glad the New Sith Order honors their treaties.

I am sad however that I expected this, and that no matter the outcome of this war that here we have the Old- old hegemony fighting the established hegemony and that nothing will ever really and truly change after this war... in some cases not even the faces and names.

There are many that fight for true ideals in this war, but I fear they are muddled with

what is, in essence, Pacifica versus Pacifica. To these people it is about passion for power. I caution the other side to question who leads them as much as the current hegemony is supposed to question theirs.

Why do people immediately assume that passion is wrong?

Why are people so involved with repressive views of the world, why do people consider that their impulses are bad?

There is no evil. There is no good.

There are only animals, animals that can either live up to the maximum of their potential or that can remain thinking and living in the same way they live and were taught to live...

And no.

We, the sith, are not about passion for power.

We are about passion, and we believe that embracing our passion is power.

We believe that being strong and overwhelming a strong opponent in war is power.

And we believe that power is freedom.