Operation Eunuch

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why is it the people with the biggest mouths(Leetopia II) hide in hippie mode...

(and before you bring up me being in Hippie mode, I had a death in the family and I'll be out of it tomorrow..) will you?

Knowing Xytron, I'd be awfully surprised if he doesn't pop out of hippy, send 18mil, and find himself a few targets. It's called tactics, mmkay? Especially helpful when on the outnumbered side of a conflict. :)

Also, lol at being offended. TTK needs some balls also. :P (And perhaps a bit thicker skin. I seriously doubt even Kait took much offense to that newsletter.)

THIS is where you declared on us! I posted in another thread, my bad. Please do start attacking me soon: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...Nation_ID=49491 getting bored with just having my offensive slots filled up. Need to increase my efficiency and my charts need to start representing the fact that I'm at war and not just building up my nation :D.

Woot! DA is finally in anarchy. That was amazing. Every war that Echelon has ever won, DA anarchied himself. He actually needed some help this time. That's pretty sad, tbh. This bodes well for the future.

:wub: DA :wub:

They stole our theme btw. mylady. *fondly remembers his time as head eunuch for your majesty!* :D

This was just a play on words kinda like Echelon's announcement. I was just having fun with it on TTK's behalf. Had I used the original announcement, Admin would have banned me and removed my nation forever lol.

OOC - For those of you thinking I'm pissed, trust me there is no mistaking when I get pissed off. Quite a few people can attest to that around CN. and no I'm not talking about pixels.

Now, back to the game folks. That is, after all, what it is.

• 2 weeks later...