Speculation: Post War Total Loss

Roofus

How much NS per alliance do you think will be lost after the war is over? Personally, I hope this war never ends and no surrender terms are accepted. All this destruction is making my little nation feel like it's getting bigger and bigger. :lol:

I know for a fact that a lot of nations will profit from this. The cost of tech will inflate due to demand of nations trying to repair. I forecast that in a couple of weeks, 3mil will be the cost of 50 tech, 6 for 100 lol.

But then again nations will be trying to use the money to rebuild infra before buying tech. In addition, more nations would have been blasted back to tech selling range that they might have to start selling tech again.

But then again nations will be trying to use the money to rebuild infra before buying tech. In addition, more nations would have been blasted back to tech selling range that they might have to start selling tech again.

This is true, but don't scare me like that. I'm doing good business right now with the 3mil/100tech deals.

With the magnitude of this war, I do not think it is unreasonable to expect prices to possibly go down to 3mil/150tech. As tons of nations plummet toward ZI, they are going to rebuild by tech selling. Thus a huge surplus of sellers and a huge deficit of purchasers. I see great things happening to neutral alliances' tech levels in the post-war period.