astronaut jones is... FILLED WITH RAGE!

astronaut jones

Someone, somewhere, STOLE MY SPACESHIP.

Look, it was parked right over there *points over there* and it was cloaked up like a romulan warbird or whatever you wanna call it. Whatever, you couldn't SEE it without my special space glasses (because space is so DOPE they give you fly gear to wear in space), and it's GONE.

One of you, I'm not going to say who, but ONE of you stole my spaceship. I need to get back to space, do you not know how DOPE it is up there? I don't wanna be stuck on planet bob, I gotta get to mr. fantastic's aka mr. wonderful's aka electron sponge's grotto world! I gotta get to jupiter to party with the jupitonians! I gotta get to VORPULON, so I can make some fly $@! space !@#$%*es bend over so I can see their fat asses!

Whoever has my spaceship, please return it.

Space is too DOPE for you to handle. YOU DONT EVEN GOT THE FLY $@! SPACE GEAR!

The nation of Hannah Montana 2 will utilize all of its resources in order to both locate astronaut jone's spaceship and punish the individual or group of individuals who stole it in the first place.

In exchange for a pair of them dope space goggles, of course.

The nation of Hannah Montana 2 will utilize all of its resources in order to both locate astronaut jone's spaceship and punish the individual or group of individuals who stole it in the first place.

In exchange for a pair of them dope space goggles, of course.

Man, if you can help me locate my spaceship, you'll get some dope space goggles AND some fly space gear, AND we'll go conquer a world and name it after you.

How do you think Electron Sponge got his grotto world?

I need that ship though, for real.

We haz it!!! We doubt it even exists.

If you had it, I doubt you'd be saying that. All you'd be saying is "holy !@#$, space is DOPE AS HELL!" and you'd be looking up the co-ordinates to all the fly space !@#$%*es and where they like to get down and get funky with it.

Y'all dont have my spaceship. QUIZ! help me find it, man. Space NEEDS me.

If you had it, I doubt you'd be saying that. All you'd be saying is "holy !@#$, space is DOPE AS HELL!" and you'd be looking up the co-ordinates to all the fly space !@#$%*es and where they like to get down and get funky with it.

Y'all dont have my spaceship. QUIZ! help me find it, man. Space NEEDS me.

The nation of Hannah Montana 2 IS TRYING AS HARD AS IT CAN OKAY DON'T RUSH US

*raises hand*

I did. :jihad:

I know you just playin', because if you stole it you'd be like "yo, it's SO DOPE in space right now, Astronaut Jones. Now I know why you wanna get back up here so bad."

DON'T PLAY WITH ME, MAN! I need my spaceship back.. gonna go all emo here soon.

Von Zak: Are you... you know... sure it's not still sitting there and you just can't find it because it's cloaked? You know... because that would be one possibility... either that or the NPO stole it.... they seem to be blamed for everything these days though, so I don't know it that is true. I am involved with an evil organization of evil though, but we're really not into stealing space ships... I could ask Ziggy though.

It is quite obviously Arkantos. We only stole some fly space glasses from some guy that was asleep.

space.. glasses?

THAT SOUNDS LIKE WHAT SOMEONE WOULD SAY WHEN THEY'RE TRYING TO COVER UP THEFT!

QUIZ! IT WAS TAHSIR RE!

y'all better hope you got INSURANCE, because I'm about to go caveman on your $@!.