Deployment Bug

Un4Gvn1

link

Admin, with respect, I disagree with your assessment.

I was not attacked, nor was any action taken in the seconds after I deployed troops and attempted to do a ground battle.

Nothing happened from the time I deployed to the time I saw there was ZERO deployment.

Please look at the logs of my nations actions at approximately 9 minutes past update.

There was no overwhelming force attacking me after I deployed troops.

Maybe your opponent Sent you a defeat alert but it didn't send you a msg or do any damage (other than to send your troops home)... ;)

Other than that, or advice I already gave I don't know, but as I said in the other thread I have heard reports of troops being sent home despite no action being taken toward you on a rare occasion.

Edited by Jack Shepard

I just had this happen to me too and I'm baffled because I'm pretty sure none of my opponents were even online as I logged on and made by deployment around 10 minutes ago, 12:35-12:45 server time. I deployed with everything I had, and then...my troops are at home, with no indication why. :(

This has also happened to me. I max deployed to hit someone, and then when I went to attack after nuking, my troops were brought back home, with no new messages sent to me.

Edited by Raiizn

I just had this happen to me too and I'm baffled because I'm pretty sure none of my opponents were even online as I logged on and made by deployment around 10 minutes ago, 12:35-12:45 server time. I deployed with everything I had, and then...my troops are at home, with no indication why. :(

This exact thing happened to me last night. I bought max military, deployed everything, went to attack, and then found out that I had no troops deployed so could not attack. I did not receive any pms from my opponents until 5-10 minutes after this happened.

If you have deployed soldiers and your opponent has more than 95% odds, they are returned home, with no defeat alert or message.

This is correct. Your troops are automatically brought home to defend your nation when someone pulls up the battle screen if their odds are 95% or more against you. To avoid this make sure you have enough military defending at all times.