Avalanche message

SirDog

If unsure about somebody, type /ns info <nick> to make sure it is registered.

The real Reyne[OG] should register the alias of Reyne[0G] to prevent the issue. If Reyne[0G] is registered by the imposter, the IRCops will correct the issue.

[conspiracy]Could Reyne be using this 'impersonator' herself as a ploy to make some of the more outrageous moves in her armoury, safe in the knowledge that she can fall back on it being an 'imposter' it it goes belly up?[/conspiracy]

^_^

Sure, it's possible. But Reyne is outspoken. She says what she thinks. She wouldn't hide behind an impostor to claim plausible deniability.

He's baaaaack!

I did report him to the IRC cops on coldfront several months ago. He had registered the nick before I could do so, and he uses a proxy. He's also known to register on forums in my name.

In SirDog's defense, he did send me a heads up regarding this guy via IG pm. I thank him for that. Until just now, I hadn't been on OWF since the night we declared war. Just too much to keep up with when there's a great war.

As for the impersonator, he visited a friend's alliance and made some glaring errors in his conversation that should have been a tip off, even if you miss the zero G.