Shouldn't this guy be in anarchy?

nonamemark

Now that his troop efficiency is below 20% of his citizens, My guess is you will either have to hit him again (now that its below 20%) or go to the battle odds screen with 95%+ odds, to trigger the anarchy.

Edited by Jack Shepard

I'm also at war with the guy...went to the battle odds screen as did all others at war with him...no effect. There is no way his troop level can be above 20% of his population(57,383 Supporters*20%=11476.6 WHERE remaining troops are 5,960 counting effeciency). Admins please take a look...i'm sure you have logs. This guy SHOULD be in anarchy!

Edited by illusion

Now over 30 minutes later he gets troops...claims he bought them and they didnt show. However...i bought troops during MAJOR server lag last night and they showed to all instantly. I'm starting to think the admins are taking sides in these wars....that or the server needs a major upgrade.

anarchy.JPG

Edited by illusion

Now over 30 minutes later he gets troops...claims he bought them and they didnt show. However...i bought troops during MAJOR server lag last night and they showed to all instantly. I'm starting to think the admins are taking sides in these wars....that or the server needs a major upgrade.

It's those Gremlins again!

Well, unless one of you attacking him was able to conduct a ground attack giving him less than 5% chance of winning, he'll remain out of anarchy regardless of whether his soldiers dip under the 20% threshhold or not. And he'll have an opportunity to buy soldiers correcting the deficiency. If he drops the ball on that opportunity, he'll self-anarchy. But in combat, the only way to get him there is an attack producing greater than 95% odds against him.

I'm not sure thats the case... I've many a time seen anarchy inflicted with no defeat alert... tho ppl seem to be reporting a lack of defeat alerts being sent these days too...

My battle page showed less than a 5% chance of victory for him after it was said and done with...at least before he upgraded his troops which shouldn't have been allowed to happen at that level. It appears someone fed the gremlins after update. Admit it...there is a glitch. Not a far fetched argument considering most players haven't even been able to log on within an hour before or after update. Probably non related...Two nights ago I had 3 CMS defense improvements vanish right before my eyes...i just replaced them and ignored that one. There are thousands of players that depend on this game to function as it should...from the way it seems though...its been performing lately as if its PC running out of someones basement. Reporting an error is about like calling my bank in RL...where they never admit a mistake even though they know one exists. The screenshot i provided is proof...no nation of over 50000 supporters can have just over 1000 troops and NOT be in anarchy...not even in TE should that happen.

Edited by illusion

Well those that are trying to help here are not admins, just fellow players trying to give the best explanation as per our understanding.

As per my understanding of triggering Anarchy I can see this happening and it not be a bug... however if you really did lose improvements you should definitely report that one next time.

Many ppl have differing opinions on what triggers Anarchy, and mine could be wrong, but hey, I'm trying to help... My understanding of triggering Anarchy is as follows:

1. Go to the battle screen when you have more than 95% odds - NOTE: this needs to be done BEFORE you have exhausted your ground battles for the day, you cannot do two grounds and then go to the battle screen and expect to inflict Anarchy on your 3rd hit, this is why when you went back with >95% odds AFTER your grounds were exhausted, Anarchy wasn't triggered.

2. Knock your opponent below 20% troop efficiency to citizen ratio, and then, while they are below that mark, hit them AGAIN to trigger Anarchy... being below the mark isn't enough, you have to hit them while they are below the mark.

In your example, the guy had 5,690 efficiency and ~56,000, roughly a 10% ratio... at this point hitting him once more should trigger anarchy in my book.

Now, prior to your final attack, how many troops did he have then? because thats the key number IMO.

If he had more than 2,100 troops, then he'd have more than 11,380 troop efficiency, which would put him over 20% efficiency to citizen ratio, So, hitting him at that point would not trigger anarchy, it would knock him below a point to where Anarchy could be triggered if you were able to hit him once more.

If it would have been MY nation...and i was reduced down to 1000 troops...i promise you i'd be in anarchy regardless of any conditions. I appreciate the responses of the non-admins here...an admin explanation would be appreciated.

Edited by illusion

Anarchy by just pulling up the battle odds screen occurs when an attackers odds are greater than 95% and there are no deployed troops to auto return to the defenders home. Anarchy due to soldiers below the population threshold occurs during battle. Someone needs to attack the nation to force the anarchy. The reason for this is because in the second scenario the nation may have sold some troops to pay their bills putting them below the population threshold but they still have enough soldiers defending to put their battle odds above 5%, therefore a battle must occur to anarchy them.

A lack of a defeat alert message means that the defender has already been issued a defeat alert that day by someone else.

Tonight...same guy...attacked me with CMS and air 4 times...though the CN time stamp says 2 were before update....it is not the case. I know because i posted the results right after i got them 3 hours after update(Timestamps confirm) and i was watching my nation very very close that whole time...there was no lag. Something is wrong with that. I compared IRC chat times(same time zone) with my squad...it confirms as well as forum post times with my alliance. At least we finally got him in anarchy...despite the bug or whatever it is. Even though the glitch still seems to be working in his favor considering he's getting extra attacks against my nation...he's finally in anarchy...but who knows...he may be out tomorrow. So you know...i'm not some noobe. I Have a 4 year degree in applied computer science....specialty is programming. I dont expect to get any help from our admins at this point...so i'll just deal with it best I can and report things as I come across them.

Edited by illusion

ok admin, I will be the test case.

I got nuked today by

Nitronia

Ruler: Tryptamine

I had 0 soldiers after that.

Ender land tried to attack me for a defeat message, nothing happend.

I'm getting the feeling this happened to me at least once too (though i was the attacker in the case).

ok admin, I will be the test case.

I got nuked today by

Nitronia

Ruler: Tryptamine

I had 0 soldiers after that.

Ender land tried to attack me for a defeat message, nothing happend.

That's because your troops have already been defeated by the nuke. You don't receive additional messages after having been defeated earlier in the day.

That's because your troops have already been defeated by the nuke. You don't receive additional messages after having been defeated earlier in the day.

That is not correct, as the day before I suffered multiple ground attacks before then receiving a defeat alert (after my military was taken down from maximum to nothing in a session of ground attacks).

That is not correct, as the day before I suffered multiple ground attacks before then receiving a defeat alert (after my military was taken down from maximum to nothing in a session of ground attacks).

Just to elaborate further - both of us had our military forces destroyed, one by a nuke, one by a series of ground attacks, and in once case a defeat alert was issued, and the other, not.

So one of those cases is functioning incorrectly (either when you are ground attacked or nuked).