Tonight's Special: Roast Duck

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But according to the Nexus agreement

We were attacked not even 48 hours after our DoW :psyduck:

I think that you didn't understand that clause of the agreement. The decision was taken long before the DoW that if one of Nexus was pulled in then we would all go together using the oA clause, in fact LEN alone held a 48h membership vote (which was in favour) to approve the usage of the clause.

Also you hit RIA, what did you expect? Flowers?

Edited by Scorcher 1

I do believe that we held discussions in regards to our intent, aggressive actions, fellow signatories, and that it all happened within that 72hr time frame before our DoW last night. Now, unless you were that tasty dinner we all initiated discussions over, you know during that 72hr time period, I'm sure you don't really know what you are talking about and are probably just speaking out due to the stress of being plucked, gutted, and then having a chicken shoved up into you before being shoved up into the gaping hole of a turkey.

Don't worry, you will be delicious.

This term isn't even valid here, as this isn't an agressive action, but a defensive action as you are declaring on RDD in defense of your friends. I think this was activating the defensive clause instead of the optional aggression clause, even if you stated otherwise in the OP :P

If it wouldn't lead to the destruction of your alliance then you might be able to see it as a compliment.

This is hardly the destruction of RDD acro... and you and FF seem to have gotten alot more confident since you crawled out of that pile of burning rubble, glad to see your confidence directly related to pixels.

Edited by Joshuajames

This term isn't even valid here, as this isn't an agressive action, but a defensive action as you are declaring on RDD in defense of your friends. I think this was activating the defensive clause instead of the optional aggression clause, even if you stated otherwise in the OP :P

*yawns*

57th has MDP with RIA and is therefore following a defensive clause. The rest of us declared using oA clauses to support 57th.

Anyone else want to be a really bad e-lawyer?

If you'd like to suggest the best way to prepare and roast you, now would be the time to mention it.

BTW< Pontbridge thanks you for the glow. He's been complaining that his lightbulb has been burned out for weeks now.

My nuclear virginity was broken ;)

This is hardly the destruction of RDD acro... and you and FF seem to have gotten alot more confident since you crawled out of that pile of burning rubble, glad to see your confidence directly related to pixels.

Says the man who once led AE to war against FINAL because "they dont have any allies, who cares." Speaking of confidence from pixels.