Nordlandic FA Dispatch Regarding Mariehamm's War

Kaiser Martens

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I cannot stop something that is not in fact happening. Me to stop any crimes or ethnic cleansing would require me to be an ethnic cleansing criminal in the first place."

"Your denial is simply adding insult to the injury you are creating in Europe."

OOC: I RP that there are RL cultures, because I find it absurd that I could RP that everyone really came from turtle worshipers from the north pole, who ate candy canes instead of food.

Grøenlandia finds it offensive you accuse us of "ethnic cleansing."

"Ethnic cleansing is a euphemism referring to the persecution through imprisonment, expulsion, or killing of members of an ethnic minority by a majority to achieve ethnic homogeneity in majority-controlled territory"

-We do not kill out own population

-We do not wrongfully imprison our population

-We do not expul our population, immigrants and emigrants are free to move through our borders

As such, we demand you stop your propaganda accusing us of this crime. You accuse us of destroying cultures, again you are wrong. Our nation is primarily Nordlandic because it follows closely the customs and traditions of our ancestors, we are happy to incorporate this into our lives.

Let it be known to the world we are preventing a war yet Uberstein continues to provoke us. Fortunately, we are not stupid, we know this is the pathetic attempt of Uberstein to provoke us into an aggressive war, in an attempt to unite the world, specifically the ComIntern, behind yourself against us. It will not work, because as previously stated, we will not engage in offensive war with you, we value our citizen's lives, something you obviously do not.

Finally, we laugh at nations such as the UK, Azerbaijan, and Alvonia. We affectionately refer to them as the "sheep" of the world, for blindly listening to the propaganda and lies against the NC without the willingness to look at this from un unbiased viewpoint.

Finally, we laugh at nations such as the UK, Azerbaijan, and Alvonia. We affectionately refer to them as the "sheep" of the world, for blindly listening to the propaganda and lies against the NC without the willingness to look at this from un unbiased viewpoint.

We, in return, laugh at you for laughing at nations that doesnt exist.

Our apologies, there was a nation with similar viewpoints as that of the Republic of New England. Our point still stands, your complete disregard for impartiality in the matter is disgusting. As our young people say on their blogs, your nation is an excellent at "trolling."

Edited by Californian

Our apologies, there was a nation with similar viewpoints as that of the Republic of New England. Our point still stands, your complete disregard for impartiality in the matter is disgusting. As our young people say on their blogs, your nation is an excellent at "trolling."

Oh, we're merely voicing our opinions. No harm in it, right?

"Ethnic cleansing is a euphemism referring to the persecution through imprisonment, expulsion, or killing of members of an ethnic minority by a majority to achieve ethnic homogeneity in majority-controlled territory"

-We do not kill out own population

-We do not wrongfully imprison our population

-We do not expul our population, immigrants and emigrants are free to move through our borders

-snip-

What about the people that are NOT part of your usual population?

"No, not really. Ãœberstein considered it, or even still considers it to be, an autonomous region, while Nordland and Germany never actually did recognize any type of autonomy or sovereignty to that land. It just happened to be territory owned by Ãœberstein in the same manner I could buy a house or a flat anywhere without this implying autonomy, sovereignty, or it to be a different entity in any way. Of course, this is our opinion - not his."

We find it funny that people believe that Nords are different than the people living in Nordland. A nordlander is basically someone of the germanic culture, with the addition of finnish, baltic, etc. So, are we committing genocide? I don't see any concentration camps. I invite diplomats to come and see for yourself the horrible atrocities we are committing. I would be hard pressed if our citizens weren't the happiest on the planet. Nordlanders and immigrants live peacefully here together. Hell, the Nords and Swedes making up the bulk of our population have recognized their culture and their language as one. Everyone in Nordland sees themselves as one culture and one language. There are no Norwegians, Germans, Polish, Prussian, there is only Nordlanders, living peacefully together. And you want to destroy that.

**Classfied**

Forces in St. Petersburg and Stockholm have been mobilized and are ready to defend Norsvea.

A nordlander is basically someone of the germanic culture

Thirty centuries of history allow us to look with supreme pity on certain doctrines which are preached beyond the Alps by the descendants of those who were illiterate when Rome had Caesar, Virgil and Augustus. This nordic heritage is being forced on countries like Slavorussia, and its former regions of the Baltic and Belarus.

The Japanese Empire sees that no crimes have been commited by the Nordlanders against any culture, as their national structure seems to be made up of willingly unified cultures.

As the previous ruler of a unified Scandinavia, I can assure you, that there were no "Nordlanders" in the area. The only way to have converted them all to that ideology would have been force.

In an unfortunate concession to the Nordic Confederation maybe the peoples of that region want nothing to do with Scandinavian Culture after Uberstein destroyed Russangrad, his own former capital.

Tropico2.gif

From the office of Generalissimo, Generalissimo of Procinctia

"That was an act against terrorist forces who had attempted an assassination against me. Intelligence at the time was sadly not precise enough to avoid civilian deaths."