Karma War DoW map

Bloody Nicholas

If you're fighting on the same side as Karma, you're part of Karma, as far as I'm concerned. It's not like you have to submit your signatures to be a part of Karma; it's a coalition, nothing more. It won't exist after the war.

Maybe I'm wrong but I figured "Karma" and "Hegemony" were just terms to identify which side each alliance was on.

This - nobody is part of Karma - then again EVERYONE fighting against someone in Hegemony is Karma

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent Graph! Echelon declared on VE, other then that well done :D

Pretty much. The sides are called Karma and The Hegemony. The was is called Karma War. Can you possibly get a bigger PR victory?

Echelon declared on us?

Really?

Huh. I honestly never hear anyone talk about that in the VE backroom - no offense to Echelon's war ability, I just never hear it brought up.

If you're fighting on the same side as Karma, you're part of Karma, as far as I'm concerned. It's not like you have to submit your signatures to be a part of Karma; it's a coalition, nothing more. It won't exist after the war.

Maybe I'm wrong but I figured "Karma" and "Hegemony" were just terms to identify which side each alliance was on.

Karma is something of a mix between a formal bloc, an informal war coalition, and a side in a great war. I think some confusion is to be expected.

Echelon declared on us?

Really?

Huh. I honestly never hear anyone talk about that in the VE backroom - no offense to Echelon's war ability, I just never hear it brought up.

Echelon declared on every alliance hitting NPO, so to say that we are spread thin would be an understatement. I believe we only had a handful, probably less than 10 declarations on VE nations and those were all in the first 1-3 days of the war before we shifted our focus to the alliances hitting us; so it's not surprising that you didn't hear about it.