Karma War DoW map

Bloody Nicholas

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I were actually part of Karma and supporting their effort the PR campaign would have already ended in their resounding victory, but I am not, and the debates continue.

I think the PR campaign was over before it even started :v:

Excellent Graph! Echelon declared on VE, other then that well done :D

I think the PR campaign was over before it even started :v:

Pretty much. The sides are called Karma and The Hegemony. The was is called Karma War. Can you possibly get a bigger PR victory?

Edited by Ilya Murometz

Can't you just remove NSO altogether as they're nothing to do with this? It would make more space for showing the alliances who are fighting in this "great war", which is after all what people are really interested in. This is the "Karma War DoW Map".

Edited by Emperor Khan

I was wondering who exactly was on NPO so this was a big help. I thought it was interesting to see how the big NPO nations coming out of peace mode were going mostly untouched, until I saw this map and realized that the 5 100k+ nations in the NPO only have to contend with 5 similarly sized nations, and none even as close to being as big as Kingdom of Dark. Looks like unless the Sparta nations start getting active NPO's top nations will have a solid shot of holding out in the high-upper ranks (esp. with highly active/experienced nations like Arcadia).

Just an interesting observation.

Also this is a great chart! Keep up the good work :D

It's not a *huge* deal, but TGR is not really part of the Karma coalition. Our status is similar to that of NSO's.

If you're fighting on the same side as Karma, you're part of Karma, as far as I'm concerned. It's not like you have to submit your signatures to be a part of Karma; it's a coalition, nothing more. It won't exist after the war.

Maybe I'm wrong but I figured "Karma" and "Hegemony" were just terms to identify which side each alliance was on.

If you're fighting on the same side as Karma, you're part of Karma, as far as I'm concerned. It's not like you have to submit your signatures to be a part of Karma; it's a coalition, nothing more. It won't exist after the war.

Maybe I'm wrong but I figured "Karma" and "Hegemony" were just terms to identify which side each alliance was on.

I've pretty much accepted that for ease of discussion and identification of sides, TGR will probably be known as a "Karma" alliance. I just feel that Karma has a specific political agenda in the war, one that we don't really endorse. I'd rather not have TGR associated with that. But, like I said, I realize it's not a huge deal.

I've pretty much accepted that for ease of discussion and identification of sides, TGR will probably be known as a "Karma" alliance. I just feel that Karma has a specific political agenda in the war, one that we don't really endorse. I'd rather not have TGR associated with that. But, like I said, I realize it's not a huge deal.

In political terms you aren't, but militarily, you are. This is a military map, so you guys should be listed as part of Karma.