Karma War DoW map

Bloody Nicholas

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful map - - this is truly what it takes for non-diplomats to understand what's going on. :)

I don't know if it's possible using your software, but resizing the alliance tags according to the alliances' sizes would be a visual aid in understanding how things are. If that's not possible, maybe you could adjust the brightness of each tag's colour to represent the size of each alliance?

I also have a request - - to remove IDC from this web. It's just one nation, and not discernible from the common rogue. Also, his declaration of war (which really doesn't warrant a thread in the alliance announcements section...) refers to an alliance that no longer exists - - he changed his AA to something else (an alliance which hasn't declared any in-game battles)! So basically, that tag is worthless and just clutters the map. The tag has more declaration-of-war arrows than there exist battles involving him.

Beautiful map - - this is truly what it takes for non-diplomats to understand what's going on. :)

I don't know if it's possible using your software, but resizing the alliance tags according to the alliances' sizes would be a visual aid in understanding how things are. If that's not possible, maybe you could adjust the brightness of each tag's colour to represent the size of each alliance?

I also have a request - - to remove IDC from this web. It's just one nation, and not discernible from the common rogue. Also, his declaration of war (which really doesn't warrant a thread in the alliance announcements section...) refers to an alliance that no longer exists - - he changed his AA to something else (an alliance which hasn't declared any in-game battles)! So basically, that tag is worthless and just clutters the map. The tag has more declaration-of-war arrows than there exist battles involving him.

I think it could be done, I'll play around with it. Also, removed.

Looks good, though it has TOOL being declared on by BRIG and The Brigade and also doesn't have Alpha Omega.

Fixed.