Anarchied without war

karthikking

Or were you holding too much soldiers? It is possible to go into anarchy when you have too much soldiers.

No, this is not possible, having too many soldiers can hurt the environment and lower happiness, but it will not overthrow your government.

I would guess that you deployed to many soldiers. Your nation will be sent into Anarchy if you deploy more soldiers than X% of your population. I forget what the percentage is, but when you are deploying your military there should be a row in the table that says something like "Max possible deployment without Anarchy". Just make sure you don't deploy more than that. Hope that helps :)

edit: nvm, I see you said you haven't overdeployed. Well, I guess admin just hates you then :o , no idea whats wrong

Edited by Captain Canuck

no. i was bringing them all home. it said i had like 100 soldiers deployed and i tried to make that 0 and when i pushed do it it said anarchy and the usual red stuff but by then it was too late.

I don't know why it would anarchy me though by me bringing all my troops back on defense.

If deploying 0 brings your total soldier count to less than 20% you will be anarchied, regardless of whether or not you are at war.

So if you have 1 deployed, no defending, and are not inanarchy, deploying the 1 soldier home will cause anarchy.

even if you are already under 20% which I guess I was? Hows that make sense?

It doesn't really (hint admin hint).

But what it means if you deploy soldiers such that you are under 20% total defending soldiers you are anarchied, regardless of whether or not you are deploying zero or all of them.

You can get a negative number for the max deploy in this instance too if you do the "show max deploy" or whatever it is. I'd check but I'm running low on actions left today :v: