Declaration of Protection

Centurius

Following the Anarchy in the South and to prevent 3rd parties from grabbing territory they do not need I hereby declare all Former lands of Altin Urda not claimed by any party as of this Announcement under the protection of jurisdiction of AWS. We will maintain law and order to establish fundaments for possible new nations. Said parties who wish to establish their nation can make their case to the CEO who will either approve or disapprove that is all.

OOC: Keeping the white land not claimed yet south of me free for new players if you want it PM me(new guys only) and I will decide. This includes all lands of Altin Urda not claimed.

Following the Anarchy in the South and to prevent 3rd parties from grabbing territory they do not need I hereby declare all Former lands of Altin Urda not claimed by any party as of this Announcement under the protection of jurisdiction of AWS. We will maintain law and order to establish fundaments for possible new nations. Said parties who wish to establish their nation can make their case to the CEO who will either approve or disapprove that is all.

OOC: Keeping the white land not claimed yet south of me free for new players if you want it PM me(new guys only) and I will decide. This includes all lands of Altin Urda not claimed.

The Empire supports this action and will commit troops if requested

OOC: OK, I understand what you are doing...

oh, by the way, the bolded word, fundament, refers to a person's, ehem, rear end. *begins laughing uncontrollably.*

Sorry for the laughter there, but I needed a moment of it, as I happen to be a little depressed right now.

Edited by Subtleknifewielder