Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

raptorix

NPO Individual Stats from last week

I'm dealing just as much damage as I'm losing. Not much you can really do against three people with more tech and infra. Mine is just less expensive to rebuild.

I'm dealing just as much damage as I'm losing. Not much you can really do against three people with more tech and infra. Mine is just less expensive to rebuild.

Best fun I had all day with out laughing.

I got gang banged by New Chimeria and the Human Hive in our war vs NPO. Nice to see them on the other end fighting nations with more infra/tech.

Wow I'm up over 50 ranks?

That'd be impressive if it weren't for the fact that at your level buying an extra 3 tanks probably acheives the same goal.

Wow I'm up over 50 ranks?

By the way - it's kind of rude to note your ascension while your comrades are falling

That'd be impressive if it weren't for the fact that at your level buying an extra 3 tanks probably acheives the same goal.

Sure thing LJ Scott.

Hehhehheh.

By the way - it's kind of rude to note your ascension while your comrades are falling

I'm sure you greatly value their feelings on this matter, seeing as how you've been insulting and degrading my comrades ever since I've known you.

I'm sure you greatly value their feelings on this matter, seeing as how you've been insulting and degrading my comrades ever since I've known you.

Believe it or not I still care about quite a few a handful who still call NPO home.

And given the last part of your sentence its clear 99.8% of my comments towards NPO have gone over your head.

But anyway - back to the stats!

This must of taken forever to update. Nice to see 10k dmg on the 3 nations I've fighting. :awesome:

A loss of -25k is a gain.

I lost 2600+ NS in peacemode! Apparently.

Nice stats though, did you update those by hand? That must have taken forever.

Heh, no need to even respond man. I felt the same as you fighting Kingdom of Dark, Crohl, and Arcades.

This is why I love war :P

Believe it or not I still care about quite a few a handful who still call NPO home.

And given the last part of your sentence its clear 99.8% of my comments towards NPO have gone over your head.

But anyway - back to the stats!

Forgive me if I don't believe a single thing you say.

Heh, no need to even respond man. I felt the same as you fighting Kingdom of Dark, Crohl, and Arcades.

I'm having a blast. With the exception of one unfortunate run of SDI stoppings, I'm getting through on my first.

I think you mixed up the forums

51YRSXTH9JL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Don't listen to them, Dilber!

51YRSXTH9JL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Don't listen to them, Dilber!

I'm pretty certain the three people fighting me would agree with me, in that I'm dealing out as much as I get.

I'm pretty certain the three people fighting me would agree with me, in that I'm dealing out as much as I get.

Go get 'em, tiger!

Butttt seriously it's kind of expected some NPO nations are getting curbstomped right now. 25k NS though. Jesus Christ.