NPO Individual Stats from last week

raptorix

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way - it's kind of rude to note your ascension while your comrades are falling

I'm sure you greatly value their feelings on this matter, seeing as how you've been insulting and degrading my comrades ever since I've known you.

I'm sure you greatly value their feelings on this matter, seeing as how you've been insulting and degrading my comrades ever since I've known you.

Believe it or not I still care about quite a few a handful who still call NPO home.

And given the last part of your sentence its clear 99.8% of my comments towards NPO have gone over your head.

But anyway - back to the stats!

Edited by Paradigm

Believe it or not I still care about quite a few a handful who still call NPO home.

And given the last part of your sentence its clear 99.8% of my comments towards NPO have gone over your head.

But anyway - back to the stats!

Forgive me if I don't believe a single thing you say.

Heh, no need to even respond man. I felt the same as you fighting Kingdom of Dark, Crohl, and Arcades.

I'm having a blast. With the exception of one unfortunate run of SDI stoppings, I'm getting through on my first.

I'm pretty certain the three people fighting me would agree with me, in that I'm dealing out as much as I get.

Go get 'em, tiger!

Butttt seriously it's kind of expected some NPO nations are getting curbstomped right now. 25k NS though. Jesus Christ.