Aussie and New Zealand Nations Not Fighting on ANZAC Day

Imperium of Poliz

Jans-Poppy.jpg

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old;

Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.

At the going down of the sun and in the morning

We will remember them.

Lest We Forget

For those who don't understand what the Red Poppy is doing in the middle of my post, and doesn't exactly know what an ANZAC is, please, click this link:

http://www.awm.gov.au/commemoration/anzac/...c_tradition.asp

April 25th this is an extremely important day for Australians, and New Zealanders culturally, where we devote the day to remembering all our fallen in War. Anyone who is going to observe this and halt the fighting, for this one day, please post here.

At the very least, I won't be fighing. Any Aussies or New Zealanders who believe they need the day off to raise a glass to our National Heroes, please, show your solidarity. Peace out your wars.

Lest We Forget.

What is this 'Australia', you speak of?

I know of no such geography on Planet Bob.

OOC: This would seem like a rather one-sided arrangment, and ineffective to boot, considering that 99% of the time, the nations engaged against Australian/NZ-ruled nations would not be from Australia/NZ, and it takes two sides to peace out a war.

Also, I can't find your nation ingame. >_>

What is this 'Australia', you speak of?

I know of no such geography on Planet Bob.

OOC: This would seem like a rather one-sided arrangment, and ineffective to boot, considering that 99% of the time, the nations engaged against Australian/NZ-ruled nations would not be from Australia/NZ, and it takes two sides to peace out a war.

Also, I can't find your nation ingame. >_>

Open World RP is an OOC forum, what the hell is this Planet Bob you speak of? < hahaha, not an attack, just a comment. >

It does take 2 to peace out wars, but really, just out of respect, i suppose you'll do it or you won't. I suppose it'll be a measure of how much OOC has infiltrated this game. Its not a ploy, a 'tactic' or anything like that. If I'm alone in this, then fine.

Also, http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=296279

If i linked it wrong on my profile, then lol. i must be a reh-tard. But unless you shed a hell of a lot of Infra, the war'll be over before you can declare on me.

Open World RP is an OOC forum, what the hell is this Planet Bob you speak of? < hahaha, not an attack, just a comment. >

Hm, good point.

It does take 2 to peace out wars, but really, just out of respect, i suppose you'll do it or you won't. I suppose it'll be a measure of how much OOC has infiltrated this game. Its not a ploy, a 'tactic' or anything like that. If I'm alone in this, then fine.

Yeah, but when some of us Aussies' targets are too inactive to peace out until the war expires, that's a little difficult. Also, they'd probably use the reprieve to enter peace mode.

Also, http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=296279

If i linked it wrong on my profile, then lol. i must be a reh-tard. But unless you shed a hell of a lot of Infra, the war'll be over before you can declare on me.

Never said I was going to attack you, I just couldn't find you ingame. You're supposed to have your forum username match exactly with either your ingame ruler name or nation name.

Never said I was going to attack you, I just couldn't find you ingame. You're supposed to have your forum username match exactly with either your ingame ruler name or nation name.

>.> Whoops, lol

It's the Nation Ruler of my Tourney Nation though, leading me to have to say:

I tried...

Edited by Poliz