This War is Too Quiet...

Facade

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slaughter'em good, LOUD.

I won't miss most of these people in UPN.

Is funny that you were once a UPNer and now you hate us. :lol:

Anyway I'll miss you LOUD... Actually.... no I won't

:P

Edited by Juan M

Is funny that you were once a UPNer and now you hate us. :lol:

Anyway I'll miss you LOUD... Actually.... no I won't

:P

You guys keep saying you will miss us, but the fact is, LOUD isnt going anywhere, what ever the end to this war may be, we will live on.

we have nothing against UPN, we just mean it wen we make treaties. optional or not, we gave our word to help wen we can, and thats wat we are just doing.

good luck to the honorable UPNers out there

Then you're lucky we declared on your ODP partner because they attacked our MDoAP partner; you'll find we're all a pretty honorable bunch. :)

Slaughter'em good, LOUD.

I won't miss most of these people in UPN.

You're a cutey. Mom, can we keep him?

Hey LOUD, cool to see you joining in on the festivities.

Now lets shoot at each other and have some fun!

Yes! That sounds like an :awesome: idea! :D

Can I third this? :lol:

We may be enemies on the battlefield, but let us not show dishonor to one another with words, let us settle what differences we do have on the battlefield, and when this is all over maybe we can leave them there. Remember we both are just here to honor treaties, and show support for allies, although we are on a different sides it seems we both did what we felt was needed, so lets not forget that. Good luck, and I'll see you on the battlefield.

o/ LOUD

o/ R&R

o/ Karma

Edited by The Chosen One

UPN is just afraid, because their ears are hurt by LOUD noises.

LOUD always fights in a strong, courageous, LOUD, and generic way. Too bad the UPN has pixels to back them up. :(

Just remember we'll be waiting for your surrender terms.

o/ LOUD!

o/Sparta!

o/R&R

And lastly, good luck and o/ the UPN

LOUD always fights in a strong, courageous, LOUD, and generic way. Too bad the UPN has pixels to back them up. :(

o/ LOUD!

o/Sparta!

o/R&R

I hope you can back that up. Anyway leave it for the battlefield Good Sir.

• 2 weeks later...

LOUD always fights in a strong, courageous, LOUD, and generic way. Too bad the UPN has pixels to back them up. sad.gif

o/ LOUD!

o/Sparta!

o/R&R

Sorry if I sound mean or disrespectful, I just found it a bit humorous that after all the tough-guy talk by UPN in this thread, you still ended up coming to us asking for terms. Granted, we had help from our allies, but remember it was just us and R&R for three days. Which means that our "small children" must've done quite well when we "threw" them to the "alligators".

Couldn't help but point out the irony. It's the simple things in life, right?

Edited by Draeg

QUOTE (Spazquarx Jong Il 2 @ Apr 25 2009, 10:24 AM)

Of course we can.

Sayz the guy who is in Peace mode....

Some ppl just dont learn...

Anyways, Good Luck

Most ignorant post ever. Do you really think that a banker is that useless? You give me 1 man and 6 bankers and you can have 6 men and you will change you mind. Wars would not have been won without bankers.

Sorry if I sound mean or disrespectful, I just found it a bit humorous that after all the tough-guy talk by UPN in this thread, you still ended up coming to us asking for terms. Granted, we had help from our allies, but remember it was just us and R&R for three days. Which means that our "small children" must've done quite well when we "threw" them to the "alligators".

Uhh, UPN got attacked by The Order of the Paradox and the Orange Defense Network. That is, two sanctioned alliances. You should look them up. I think they're bigger than you are. :P

ODN didn't hit UPN, we hit FEAR who was helping UPN. TOP certainly did hit them though.

edit: Note we did fight UCN as well thats where the confusion could have come in.

Edited by Froggor

ODN didn't hit UPN, we hit FEAR who was helping UPN. TOP certainly did hit them though.

edit: Note we did fight UCN as well thats where the confusion could have come in.

We didn't fight, we snuggled.

You seem to be rather fond of Tough-guy talk yourself, cause you do indeed sound mean and disrespectful. I don't mind bravado much when it's in the middle of the war as it's to be expected. But if you're going to do it after the war is over you should at least get the facts straight. TOP came in after 5 days and it was first then things turned for you. Now I'm not so deluded that I don't think the result wouldn't have been the same without TOP, hadn't it been them then someone else would have turned up to help kick our asses.

But you make it sound like as if we came begging to you asking for terms. That quite simply didn't happen, and you being in the Ascendancy and all should know that.

Though, I do apologize for the fellow calling you small children that was a bit rude, but I do not think he meant it too maliciously. The older members of UPN were once in the position you were in. Attacking a larger alliance and holding out, and indeed doing quite well for several days before assistance arrived, ankle biters I believe they called us. So I for one have a high opinion of your alliance's efforts in this war (with the possible exception of the somewhat delayed DoW).

You were victorious over us, there's no denying that. Don't belittle it by trying to belittle us.