Loss of RL Cash?

magicninja

Not my Donation money!  

405 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Each nuke does a $20 donation worth of damage (+), and both sides have collectively significantly more than 50k.

1) 25k+

2) $20-$100

So you're operating under the assumption that 100% of infra growth in CN comes from donations? For the most active donors, I'd guess 20-40% (no research) of infra comes from donations. Most players don't donate at all, and I would guess that donation infra only accounts for a small percentage of what's destroyed.

So you're operating under the assumption that 100% of infra growth in CN comes from donations? For the most active donors, I'd guess 20-40% (no research) of infra comes from donations. Most players don't donate at all, and I would guess that donation infra only accounts for a small percentage of what's destroyed.

The poll didn't specify whether it was only infra gained from donations.

I assumed it meant the donation monetary value of the infra destroyed, but now I realise I'm probably wrong.

People have donated over $500? ;_;

I haven't donated nearly that much, but I'm sure many have. And you know what? It's worth it. When one compares how many hours of enjoyment they've gotten from CN to most console or PC games, CN will most likely come out far ahead. It's not often one finds a game they can spend an hour (or more) on every day for years.

hah I would imagine admin loves a major war, rebuilding = $$$$

I was actually thinking the opposite of this for some reason. I figured that given the current wars people would be less likely to make those late April and even May donations since then the bonuses would be gone within a day or two.

hah I would imagine admin loves a major war, rebuilding = $$$$

He'd like it more if it were like somewhere else I could mention with no donation caps so you can $$$$ your way to twice your opponent's size after they DoW.

I wonder if anyone remembers that...

He'd like it more if it were like somewhere else I could mention with no donation caps so you can $$$$ your way to twice your opponent's size after they DoW.

I wonder if anyone remembers that...

Remember the guy we nuked into the ground for pulling that?

Kekekeke

Each nuke does a $20 donation worth of damage (+), and both sides have collectively significantly more than 50k.

1) 25k+

2) $20-$100

This assumes all nukes fired, and no SDI's. Just a little flawed. No clue on the numbers, $40 for me.

Edited by WCaesarD

Around $200 worth of donations have been made in my name since the UJW when I was last beaten down. I'd say this war will "cost" several hundred thousand real dollars. It's actually quite hilarious when you think about it, lol.

EDIT: Several hundred thousand might be a bit too much, but 100k sounds accurate to me.

Edited by Viluin