A Statement from the Red Cross

You better grow big and grow real real fast.

Even if NPO does lose this war, which isnt a given, what makes you think the surrender terms would keep NPO from squashing you after this war? Nothing like making yourself a potential tech farm in the back yard of an alliance that will need rebuilding.

you need a senator quick!

Know anyone who is crazy enough to join us and also run for Senate? :lol:

You are welcome, and I advise you not to mess it up.

I assure, we are here for the long haul.

last i checked you were a one man alliance. we dont consider one man alliance an alliance so no you are not breaking revenge doctrine :)

For obvious reasons it would be wise for us to conceal such specific information.

Being that the individual who signed that document is no longer affiliated with that alliance and is the leader of another we believed that the doctrine was null and void in our opinions; plus, the humanitarian theme of our alliance makes it impossible for us to ignore the current plight of the Red Team.

Terminal had an alliance called Hospital. Maybe he should merge in.

TERMINAL!

[OOC] Ironically, a couple of us are actual health providers haha[/OOC]

You ruined it for a real alliance take the fame.

Time reveals all things.

Time will tell how long you'll reside on Red. I wouldn't unpack all of your belongings.....

We're here permanently, that is why we included so many Red Team terms in our charter.

o/ red

OOC: my favorite color and would have been there had I not had a friend on a different sphere when I started.

o/ red \o

[OOC] :D Mine too, I'm a Canuck and modeled my original nation off of Canada. [/OOC]

Even if NPO does lose this war, which isnt a given, what makes you think the surrender terms would keep NPO from squashing you after this war? Nothing like making yourself a potential tech farm in the back yard of an alliance that will need rebuilding.

The war is an unfortunate circumstance but has afforded our sphere with the opportunity to spread our wings for the interim; our alliance, in particular, is devoted to Red regardless of their opinion. It is the belief of the Committee that the conclusion of the war will provide for a diplomatic opportunity with the New Pacific Order; any refusal to acknowledge the freedom of Red Nations to form their own communities on the Red Team will be mutually-unbeneficial.

Edited by ModusOperandi