Treaty cancellation and DoW

she tries to get things

out of men

that she can't get

because she's not

15% prettier

"15%" by Richard Brautigan

[ooc]And here I was thinking I was the only one who's heard of Richard Brautigan around here.[/ooc]

Interesting development here, Gramlins. Good luck.

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice jab, especially as you . Dilber you can do better.

I'm assuming it based off the information I have. Unless Karma decided on terms already, you would be in violation of your Codex. It's entirely possible they have been, but since I'm not privy to them, I can only comment on what I know. It was meant to be an informative post since the chaining clause is not in effect for aggressive actions. I've always argued you should do what's necessary, so I'm not condemning you for it. It's not like we all didn't know this was coming. For all your moral superiority, you've always been willing to use war when it suits your interest, and this clearly does.

Not be an e-lawyer but Peace terms have to be DISCUSSED...not decided upon..

Carry On

the exact goal of the war has been defined is part of the clause as well. In a case like this, peace terms go hand and hand with it, especially as Gramlins is acting as part of a coalition. I personally don't care for E-lawyering, and they can do what the hell they want. I just found it interesting.

I'm assuming it based off the information I have. Unless Karma decided on terms already, you would be in violation of your Codex. It's entirely possible they have been, but since I'm not privy to them, I can only comment on what I know. It was meant to be an informative post since the chaining clause is not in effect for aggressive actions. I've always argued you should do what's necessary, so I'm not condemning you for it. It's not like we all didn't know this was coming. For all your moral superiority, you've always been willing to use war when it suits your interest, and this clearly does.

It seemed more so as a job rather than 'informative', but misguiding post.

Edited by Ejayrazz

o/ Gramlins 15 war update blitz.

Yep, at the moment there isn´t more we can do. ;) We are so bad, really. No one is active in Grämlins, we are all !@#$%* warriors, we have no warchests... hell we may even have know clue what we are doing.

^^

Satisfied?

Oh the shame, the shame. :P

But then again why do you care, you're probably going to quit after this anyway.

I get a challenge again, and get to be crotchety. You guys made it so I'm probably going to stay to wreak havoc.

I'm also correct on that statement that you bolded as well. The earlier great wars, and the BLEU war come to mind.

Yes, it's in my interest to help FARK, my treatied partner. You caught me. Carry on.

Edited by Ejayrazz

Yes, it's in my interest to help FARK, my treatied partner. You caught me. Carry on.

I'm not arguing against it. I agree with your actions. All I'm saying is your !@#$ stinks as much as the rest of ours does, and there's no reason to pretend otherwise.

Edited by Dilber

I'm not arguing against it. I agree with your actions. All I'm saying is your !@#$ stinks as much as the rest of ours does, and there's no reason to pretend otherwise.

I know mine does, especially on burrito night.

I'm not arguing against it. I agree with your actions. All I'm saying is your !@#$ stinks as much as the rest of ours does.

We are not moral police. We are what we are. We are not superior. Dude, we are ugly !@#$@#$ creatures.

We wished to help, hence optional clauses. My !@#$ doesn't smell because I have yet to commit some acts your own alliance has, nor have I actively blocked players from playing this game, especially when Moo and Bakunin have different views on what PZI really means. (Reference: WarriorConcept).

Our !@#$ isn't as bad. Still smells, but yours has corn particles. Haha. ;]

Edited by Ejayrazz

the exact goal of the war has been defined is part of the clause as well. In a case like this, peace terms go hand and hand with it, especially as Gramlins is acting as part of a coalition. I personally don't care for E-lawyering, and they can do what the hell they want. I just found it interesting.

To my knowledge NPO was offered peace terms was my information not correct?

Oh, the tears... they're so delicious...

img_35.gif

o/ Gramlins. Take these losers out once and for all.

To my knowledge NPO was offered peace terms was my information not correct?

And then denied them from us after they were accepted. Furthermore, I'm guessing that this would refer for the entire coalition, due to later clauses in the codex. Like I said, I don't really care either way, since E-lawyering is dumb.

I get a challenge again, and get to be crotchety. You guys made it so I'm probably going to stay to wreak havoc.

Ah, this statement is almost adorable. Karmically speaking, I assume you'll be removed from the NPO forever and probably forbidden from holding a leadership or advisory position in any other alliance. When you do gain a position of that sort, your alliance will be threatened until you are placed in permanent retirement.

Again, this is just speaking on the concept of Karma. I'm sure no one would be vindictive enough to treat you as you have treated others...

Matt Miller vs. Motu plox!

I propose an honor duel between #1 and #2. No other people declare on either. 1-on-1.

Matt Miller is going to have his hands full.

This.

Also, please stop calling IRON "RON". Many names doesn't make sense. NPO/NpO? Not new, but I don't see anybody calling them OPO and OpO.

Ah, this statement is almost adorable. Karmically speaking, I assume you'll be removed from the NPO forever and probably forbidden from holding a leadership or advisory position in any other alliance. When you do gain a position of that sort, your alliance will be threatened until you are placed in permanent retirement.

Again, this is just speaking on the concept of Karma. I'm sure no one would be vindictive enough to treat you as you have treated others...

In before Dilber denies he had anything to do with it.

In which case, I get to laugh in that they become just as bad as I ever was, and get to be more crotchety then sponge, since I'll have nothing to lose. Also, I'd get to form my own "freedom fighting" group, and piss of the new ruling powers.

Edited by Dilber