Announcement from The Syndicate

Carter

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

actions > words, Sally.

that they do, I'll be out of peace mode soon, i promise ;)

while we're on the topic, why the hell do people try and use pm as a launching point for a pissing contest? I didn't here you blasting Valhalla when almost every single valhallan was in peace mode, its called war strategy

that they do, I'll be out of peace mode soon, i promise ;)

while we're on the topic, why the hell do people try and use pm as a launching point for a pissing contest? I didn't here you blasting Valhalla when almost every single valhallan was in peace mode, its called war strategy

here's a tissue, Sally.

here's a tissue, Sally.

I C WUT U DID THAR

you're so cute when you're trolling. here i was hoping we'd at least have a tasteful war, seems that OFLC has taken the road of the trolls and idiots. i guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

okay invisiblecola, I think you should stop posting

shouldn't you be more worried about getting your members pwned than coming and here and bashing us?

bye bye OFLC :P

I C WUT U DID THAR

you're so cute when you're trolling. here i was hoping we'd at least have a tasteful war, seems that OFLC has taken the road of the trolls and idiots. i guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Yes, the Syndicate and carter just scream tastefulness.

Also, I don't think I have tissues for the both of you so if you could stop crying that would be great.

edit: this is my last post. so really, you can stop crying. seriously.

edit x2: News flash! Zarkovia officially runs out of tissues due to high demands from the syndicate.

Edited by invisiblecola

For starters let me say good luck to all involved in this WAR !!! As I prepare to join in myself I am not going to start complaining and crying for the way things play out in battle . It is a two way street and we all say things in the heat of the moment and I am sure it will only get worse as it goes on. Why don't we all just let our battle do the talking and stop running our mouths.

For the record we (OFLC) are standing up and honoring our treaty and will die with respect and loyalty. As a micro alliance we have asked for help in the past ,now we will show how dedicated to our friends we really are.

o/ OFLC

o/ Valhalla

in purple we trust :P

Edited by shavar

I have to say Carter I thought that pic you posted on the first page was actually quite funny. But thats beside the point.

Anyway at least they got our name right.

Bring on the war, TS. I mean that is why we joined this thing, not to just sit around thinking we weren't gonna be hit.

o/ OFLC

Wow one would think you guys would be more prepared if you joined expecting to be hit. Three targets and three anarchies on the first day. I am in need of no tissues at the moment.

Also OFLC has 5 of their top 8 nations in peace mode where as The Syndicate has 1. Fun stat

For starters let me say good luck to all involved in this WAR !!! As I prepare to join in myself I am not going to start complaining and crying for the way things play out in battle . It is a two way street and we all say things in the heat of the moment and I am sure it will only get worse as it goes on. Why don't we all just let our battle do the talking and stop running our mouths.

For the record we (OFLC) are standing up and honoring our treaty and will die with respect and loyalty. As a micro alliance we have asked for help in the past ,now we will show how dedicated to our friends we really are.

o/ OFLC

o/ Valhalla

I agree, I say both sides should show some class and keep this war respectful!

o/ OFLC

o/ Valhalla

it'll be a good battle, but don't get too horribly upset when we make you glow green tonight ;)

Same goes to MCXA as well actually.

If anyone receives a harassing PM from a member of The Syndicate that is clearly beyond "good natured chest thumping" PM me and i'll rectify the situation.