Announcement from The Syndicate

Carter

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No worries. It would help if your alliance had a few more targets above 10k to hit, we could only count...3 or so. That way we can attack / stomp more of you clover idiots.

CLASS ACT ... note to self ..carter ,carter,carter.. O.K. I can remember that , good luck on the batttle field ;)

good night crybabies.

Great stuff, so you come in here, mock them because they lost a ground battle to someone who was online at the time, for not being able to get more on/organise at update when half the people who tried to tonight couldn't get on, then proceed to call THEM drama queens and cry babies. You sir are one class act, good luck with the war, not that you'll need it, you're obviously invincible. :v:

It's a pleasure to be fighting alongside you guys in The Syndicate, o/

Great stuff, so you come in here, mock them because they lost a ground battle to someone who was online at the time, for not being able to get more on/organise at update when half the people who tried to tonight couldn't get on, then proceed to call THEM drama queens and cry babies. You sir are one class act, good luck with the war, not that you'll need it, you're obviously invincible. :v:

And with you as well, o/

I have to say Carter I thought that pic you posted on the first page was actually quite funny. But thats beside the point.

Anyway at least they got our name right.

Bring on the war, TS. I mean that is why we joined this thing, not to just sit around thinking we weren't gonna be hit.

o/ OFLC

may penchuk be with us all as we march to the circus to put down some clowns.

death to the clown menace!!!!!

also OFLC or whoever you are, you mess with our allies you get crushed, i hope you enjoy being a steaming pile of rubble ;)

may penchuk be with us all as we march to the circus to put down some clowns.

death to the clown menace!!!!!

also OFLC or whoever you are, you mess with our allies you get crushed, i hope you enjoy being a steaming pile of rubble ;)

I'd expect nothing less.

You're right! Attacking 3 hours before your DoW is classy.

Remove your head from your rear before your post.

Shove your luck.