The Foreign Division Announcement

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good show TFD. I now don't know who is my favorite alliance on the "other side". You guys or NATO. It makes me sad that 2 of my favorite groups of people are on the opposite side of things, but I understand completely your motivations and moves and I definitely salute you... Even though you're soooooooo gonna get pwned. :)

Goodluck guys, and do me a favor, if you see that Anu Drake guy or that Wentworth the Brave guy.... Poke them in the eyeball for me.

o/ TFD go get em!

(on a side note: I like how all of these people being brought into the fight are showing a good-natured spirit and all that, given that many on the opposing sides are actually friends or could have been in another world :P )

Good show TFD. I now don't know who is my favorite alliance on the "other side". You guys or NATO. It makes me sad that 2 of my favorite groups of people are on the opposite side of things, but I understand completely your motivations and moves and I definitely salute you... Even though you're soooooooo gonna get pwned. :)

Goodluck guys, and do me a favor, if you see that Anu Drake guy or that Wentworth the Brave guy.... Poke them in the eyeball for me.

Hmm maybe its time to give you a TFD metal to make us your favorite. :P

And I hope to keep this an honor and fair fight with TGE. Shall be a fun one Germans.

Thank you, lifetime friends of NATO and of me. You didn't hesitate even against overwhelming odds and we are eternally grateful.

Your actions have more than fulfilled anything you may have felt you owed NATO for actions years ago...

TFD_Oaths.gif

Love you guys.