Duckies Gone Wild!!!

Finally the alliance with the greatest minds of this game in this war, I've got to admit that I've really been looking forward to this move. At least your guys are honoring your treaty and defending your longtime ally.

Edited by Acromega

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is completely an ooc channel, unless you want to argue that Moo-Cows, Dilber, Ferrous, and Duncan King are all Karma members.

I would really like to argue that they were members, because that would be hilarious...but I can't :(

Aside from that, good luck out there RDD o/

GS fought very honorably in the UJW, with the exception of Kimber. The GS members now residing in RDD will also fight valiantly, I have no doubt. Echelon was not the cause of the fall of Golden Sabres. RDD is honoring a pact with Echelon. That it happens to fall on the side of Pacifica is of no moment, though I am sure it is bitter for those ex-Sabres. They are honorable guys, and I have no doubt they will uphold their treaty obligations to the fullest extent.

o/ RDD

o/ Augusta :wub:

)): FJL & JJ )):

Edited by Lady Gaga

GS fought very honorably in the UJW, with the exception of Kimber. The GS members now residing in RDD will also fight valiantly, I have no doubt. Echelon was not the cause of the fall of Golden Sabres. RDD is honoring a pact with Echelon. That it happens to fall on the side of Pacifica is of no moment, though I am sure it is bitter for those ex-Sabres. They are honorable guys, and I have no doubt they will uphold their treaty obligations to the fullest extent.

o/ RDD

o/ Augusta :wub:

)): FJL & JJ )):

:) Represent!