Duckies Gone Wild!!!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moth thought it was only making fun of Delta1212, not #cupcakery.

Well, you know best... and the intentions of RDD. I'm glad someone could make sense of their underlying motives - a cowardly attack on something totally irrelevant to their existance :rolleyes:

Well, you know best... and the intentions of RDD. I'm glad someone could make sense of their underlying motives - a cowardly attack on something totally irrelevant to their existance :rolleyes:
Cupwhaterry???

Let's see does this look familar to anything? Maybe #Cupcakery?

Good job for honoring your treaties. Unlike some alliances e_e

Edited by crazyisraelie

Wintermoon, Echelon is who GS fought in the UJW.

Actually, if I remember correctly, Echelon came about from a merger after the UJP war. I was thinking about this just the other day and I'll be damned if I can remember who merged with who. This getting old stuff sucks. lol

Actually, if I remember correctly, Echelon came about from a merger after the UJP war. I was thinking about this just the other day and I'll be damned if I can remember who merged with who. This getting old stuff sucks. lol

It's on our wiki.

The Shadowhood and GAT-ITEC. We've merged into other alliances along the way as well which has been both good and bad for us but our initial merger remains forged by steel.

You are technically right max, but that happened so close that it was Echelon who we dealt with for peace/terms.