Mushroom Kingdom Military Dispatch

Archon

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howdy, they declared on us, not the other way around :P

You just HAD to quote it before I fixed that. That's what you get for being asked to write a DoW because you're told by your gov that you're going to war in 10 minutes :(

It's been fixed to accurately reflect the nature of the entry, using the letter A instead of D in MADP

So, you are declaring in defense of an alliance who declared on us?

You are absolutely right. They should have done it right by first dropping an individual treaty then invoking their bloc treaty (which I am sure probably has an optional aggression clause in there somewhere) so as to make sure and do it right.

Roll out Mushroom Kingdom.

Declaring in Defense of the people that attacked us? Poor show MK, I guess you learned from the Poison Clan school of war.

C&G is an MADP so we're pretty much covered in any situation GR finds itself at war in. Though if you want peace PM me and I'll savor your lamentations.

You just HAD to quote it before I fixed that. That's what you get for being asked to write a DoW because you're told by your gov that you're going to war in 10 minutes :(

It's been fixed to accurately reflect the nature of the entry, using the letter A instead of D in MADP

Thanks for clearing that up :P

Alright my guys quit your !@#$%*'n and lets take these guys down a few lives.