Mushroom Kingdom Military Dispatch

Archon

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MKnew-2.png

The Mushroom Kingdom Declares War

It's late, and I'm tired, so rejoice in the rare sighting of Archon being brief:

If a member of Complaints and Grievances hits you, you die. Therefore, by Article II of the Complaints and Grievances Union, the Mushroom Kingdom hereby Declares War on The Phoenix Federation in support of the Greenland Republic.

For the Kingdom! For Karma!

Signed this 23nd day of April, 2009

Archon

The Tonberry King

For that picture, and that picture alone, I love you. In a totally gay way.

Also; there appears to be an abundance of fun, lately.

Declaring in Defense of the people that attacked us? Poor show MK, I guess you learned from the Poison Clan school of war.

I lol'd!! I say bring it! As long as i get to bring 3 or 4 of them down with me, then I'm happy as a fly on Shiat!!

Speaking of Shiat, looks like PC is at the height of their glory.....Soak it up now boys, it won't last long ;)

Can't tell you how much it erks me to see old friends fighting each other, and over some BS to beat all!

TPF forever!

BG.

I'm glad to see that Karma thinks enough of TPF to send us their best....first PC, then MK.

We could not ask for more skilled opponents.

I'm honored.

Thank you and welcome to the fun.

No disrespect to our own opponents intended, but from what I've heard I couldn't agree more with your assessment.

Also, when it comes to war propaganda, the best of us come in a distant second to MK.