Coming back to White

janax

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have rather Argent stay out of this war. It doesn't sit well with me that you attacked with the side opposing your former protectorate.

Reminds me of Atlantis too much.

Our mandatory treaties show 3 on one side, 2 neutral and 1 on the other.

Had TOOL been attacked before we deployed, we would have defended them without a moment's hesitation, regardless of the circumstances or what would have happened to us. None of OUR treaty partners are more important than any other. That is who we are, we are ready and willing to nuke our way through anyone's newbs on our way to Zi. We didn't buy all those Manhattan projects for nothing after all.

When one of our allies calls, we answer. Umbrella called, we answered. Is this the side we prefer to be on? Without a doubt. Regardless, we'd have still had their back had it been requested before we became embroiled in the mix.

Now, as to this being our eulogy? I admit it, I loled. We shall see won't we?

And now, a reading from the book of Johan:

And Johan said to his people: the hour of reckoning is upon us. Go forth my warriors and use thy bombs at 11 pm, CN update time. Our enemies shall burn and grow third arms!

Amen.

Welcome to the fray, Argent. I've wanted to fight you for a while.
May I ask why? What has Argent done to offend Zenith?

I feel like the dragon pron and poetry made you ignore my question. :(

Edited by Poobah

42-19360932-1.jpg

As an aside to Zenith, most of you guys are enjoyable to war with and we look forward to a good battle with you. Bring on the propoganda, bring on the playful jabs. Remember, it's just a game, have fun with it :P.

Ciao!

Rusty

You said it. It's just a game after all. So far the only in-game contact I've had from a member of Argent has been quite respectful. So aside from a little gentle poke in the ribs, like above, the least I can do is return the respect given.

So good luck, Argent, you just might need it. ;)

Edited by Kzoppistan