Predictions

Banned

I've seen a lot of "expected" and "unexpected" replies in other topics. Make your predictions for the night here before they happen. DoW's, economic treaty bailouts, surrenders, pledges of support to one side or another. I'm interested to see who has it right.

my predictions:

Two alliances will swap members for a week just to see how they like it

Due to coding changes in the game, tech will be banana flavored

current resources will be replaced by cotton wool, ibuprofen, socks, pears, wax lips, sherbert, kerosene, talc, manure, swiss watches, peas, and nintendo 64s.

4 days into the war, both sides will stop fighting long enough for Moo and Archon to have a huckleberry pie eating contest, which will be ruled a no contest after the tent it takes place in falls down

at least one alliance will accidentally surrender then start fighting again

I honestly think this will war change CN dramatically at least I hope.

The MDP Web will be a little more refined to those Alliances with similar ideals and friendships.

You won't be seeing publicly announced EZI sentences, that I'm pretty sure of, if an alliance was crazy enough to announce one, they better have a damn good reason or I'd imagine they'd be on some-ones hit list.

As for the victors of this war, I honestly don't know, I've done some math here and the question still remains how far is everyone willing to go to achieve victory.

Vox, I would love to see them remain doing what they do, keeping the big boys in check and adding that special excitement to the game that wants us all checking the forums to see what they have up there sleeve.

Fan, there getting peace, the question is will they give NPO peace, I'd bet no, being held prisoner in peace mode for 2 years tends to piss ya off..

I'd like to see more 50-100 member alliances with there own grudges and drama.

Curb stomps, will come a thing of the past, I think it will come down to you have a problem with XXX alliance, YYY alliance may say well handle it yourself.

The future of CN is what we make it and I hope we have all learned something from these past 3 years.

Everyone is going to fight for a while, none of the major alliances will be "destroyed", and everyone will kiss and makeup like every other major war in CN history.

You really haven't paid any attention to CN politics, have you?

Radiation levels will rise to levels never seen before, creeping into even Siberia... Radiation levels will have increased by a large amount that mutations start to occur in the tiger population....

Thus, the Radioactive Siberian Tiger Alliance will be born. This is what I predict.

current resources will be replaced by cotton wool, ibuprofen, socks, pears, wax lips, sherbert, kerosene, talc, manure, swiss watches, peas, and nintendo 64s.

Anyone want to trade with me? I have sherbert and manure to offer in exchange.

(by the way... awesome post Lamuella, simply awesome)

I predict Admin may have a few words about epic wars crashing his game repeatedly.

On a more serious note..I think the notion of honourable combat and honouring one's enemies is, if not entirely dead yet, going to be finished off here, unless I'm missing a lot of partying in neutral territory.