• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The international conspiracy against the Order has been successful;

laughing

they have managed to get our allies to show their lack of a spine and abandon us.

Is that going on the NPO FA department letterhead? :P

Edited by Paradigm

02:00] <WorldConqueror> why didnt we inform TOP of our plan to DoW? especially when they were mediating talks?

[02:00] <Zhadum> We did

[02:00] <Zhadum> Crymson was well aware that if VE and OV didn't shape up, war would be declared

[02:01] <Farrin[NPO]> Zhadum, I understand they were kept in the loop. My question is, did we honor our agreement to inform them 24 hours prior, which means we knew last night we'd be attacking tonight, or did we violate the 24 hour notice and tell them "Oh, btw, we're attacking now."

[02:02] <Zhadum> They knew when we planned to attack unless something changed

[02:02] <Zhadum> Nothing changed

[02:02] <Farrin[NPO]> Ok, that makes perfect sense to me. =)

Hmmm. This tidbit's of interest to me.

:ph34r:

The post on the CN forum was made in haste; I was going to include being given one minute to accept a term right when my internet went out (anyone who is on irc with me can attest to my infamous disconnections). So when proofreading I apparently missed that mistake. My apologies, but the DoW was already 30 minutes or so late because of my internet issues.

The excuses sound as bad here as they did on your forum.

The best part in this is the fact that for every offense us cuddly vipers have done you can name off at least 2 times NPO has done it.

Also has it occurred to NPO that Karma isn't made up of a bunch of jealous, spiteful alliance and maybe it is a group of the people you have wronged in the past? I mean you have it right their in your own writing. You were stepped on in GW1 and then got them back so why should it be different for you that is essentially Karma.

Hey, Timitz made TWiP. Awesome.

Guys, look him up. Sheesh.

And when you find him, remember that pretty much all Invicta government members ever have been smartasses given to making silly remarks. As you would know if you'd read further down the log. :P

[02:00] <WorldConqueror> why didnt we inform TOP of our plan to DoW? especially when they were mediating talks?

[02:00] <Zhadum> Crymson was well aware that if VE and OV didn't shape up, war would be declared

[02:01] <Farrin[NPO]> Zhadum, I understand they were kept in the loop. My question is, did we honor our agreement to inform them 24 hours prior, which means we knew last night we'd be attacking tonight, or did we violate the 24 hour notice and tell them "Oh, btw, we're attacking now."

This untruth is relevant to my interests, has been noted.

Edited by Some-Guy

[01:40] <Zhadum> As for what KARMA is, it essentially is a collective statement of OUTRAGEâ„¢ from assorted people, nothing more substantial

[01:41] <Zhadum> Not really a threat at all as they aren't an entity

Oh Lordy.

Also, hello Schatt. It is good to see you. I am fine.

EDIT: Also, I can probably find some buyers for Pacifican tech. I live to serve.

Edited by kingzog

You do realize we're getting nuked and ZIed for you guys, yes? <_<

Insulting allies honor FTL! :mad:

Whoa there, partner. While I love your enthusiasm, Schatt is not NPO, he's Vox. He's using their imagery to mock them, and quite effectively I might add.

Hate to break it to you Schatt, we still believe in independent thought and honor, that's why we're supporting our allies despite the fact that we may not win.

Edit: Also you can tell it's busy on the boards, this only has 4 pages. You're losing your touch, Schatt.

Edited by Duncan King

Whoa there, partner. While I love your enthusiasm, Schatt is not NPO, he's Vox. He's using their imagery to mock them, and quite effectively I might add.

Hate to break it to you Schatt, we still believe in independent thought and honor, that's why we're supporting our allies despite the fact that we may not win.

Edit: Also you can tell it's busy on the boards, this only has 4 pages. You're losing your touch, Schatt.

Yeah, TWiP hasn't faced a ratings battle with war declarations before <_< B)

The loss comes in who you support, not why.

i lol'd at the noob who thinks shatt is NPO.

also, what do you have to say about your spies in NPO who are taking a beating since they are perceived as normal members?

We issued an internal memo to all agents several days ago that was similar to OcUK's public one: Stay at your stations, attack the people you're told to, resist the urge to dance naked in the street.

Yeah, TWiP hasn't faced a ratings battle with war declarations before <_< B)

The loss comes in who you support, not why.

That's not the idea I got when Bob thought NPO's allies were abandoning them... You ditch treaties with NPO's side, you're trolled. You honour them, you're also trolled. Gotcha.

Mildly interesting issue. ;)

[02:00] <WorldConqueror> why didnt we inform TOP of our plan to DoW? especially when they were mediating talks?

This untruth is relevant to my interests, has been noted.

Poor show by Zhadum. You could have just said you didn't inform us and made a mistake and broke the treaty rather then save face with a lie.