Republic of Mariehamm goes to War

Uberstein

OOC: What mix of populations? There are the Slavorussians and that is all and if you had tried to set up a government then they would have rebelled against it immediatly.

OOC: a mix of the "invaders" and those who had inhabited the area already. I have a feeling if I hadent supported the Nordlanders you wouldnt be on me so much about this. Either way our "rise" was very realistic.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: a mix of the "invaders" and those who had inhabited the area already. I have a feeling if I hadent supported the Nordlanders you wouldnt be on me so much about this. Either way our "rise" was very realistic.

OOC: Meh you occupy Slavorussian lands everyone would get it

OOC: No it was not realistic. Those who inhabit the area support the Tzar not your government and secondly only military units entered Slavorussia during the war and any civilian Nords entering would soon be chased out by the Slavorussians. Also I don't care who you support in world politics.

OOC: those lands where lost from Slavorussia, and set as protectorates. From there the protectorate became its own nation. All the people of the region created this government, as it is clear Slavorussia is not going to return as it was.

OOC: To quote myself, lets see about that.

OOC: No it was not realistic. Those who inhabit the area support the Tzar not your government and secondly only military units entered Slavorussia during the war and any civilian Nords entering would soon be chased out by the Slavorussians. Also I don't care who you support in world politics.

OOC: Yes it is. This is not a single ethnicity nation. It has several cultures and ethnicities. Together they created the Eastern Reich.

OOC: those lands where lost from Slavorussia, and set as protectorates. From there the protectorate became its own nation. All the people of the region created this government, as it is clear Slavorussia is not going to return as it was.

OOC: How is it clear!!!!!!! First of all the Slavorussian government is still around and second that land still belongs to Justinian not yourself and not the NC. Just because it got invaded doesnt mean Slavorussia is gone.

ooc: for the record I would treat anyone who created a country in Western russia this way, because until recently that is where I have rped since I started rping 2.5 years ago. I don’t care who you side with and many of my friends as you see could care less as well. Taking Nordland’s side only makes it easier for me.

OOC: How is it clear!!!!!!! First of all the Slavorussian government is still around and second that land still belongs to Justinian not yourself and not the NC. Just because it got invaded doesnt mean Slavorussia is gone.

OOC: From that area, it is gone, as it was declared a protectorate of the NC wether you agree with that personally or not.

OOC: Slavorussia was defeated effectively from, that region if not all of their former lands. Balkende Owns's RP seems perfectly fine. The land was turned into a protectorate and from that a new nation. Get off his back already this is getting annoying. <_<

Edited by deadbycheese

OOC: Justinian Slavorussia is your land regardless of what some others have said and thus I ask of you. Please start a rebellion and get rid of this pest that has sprung up. Please.

OOC: it seems unrealistic for the majority of the people to rebel as the majority is what created the government of the Eatern Reich. We are not anti-slavs, in fact we have many slavs, IN FACT they helped create this nation

OOC: it seems unrealistic for the majority of the people to rebel as the majority is what created the government of the Eatern Reich. We are not anti-slavs, in fact we have many slavs, IN FACT they helped create this nation

OOC: YOU just don't get it do you, NONE of the Slavorussians, well maybe a small few, would have supported your government they support the Tzar and the Tzar only you can't whitewash a full population and cultuer to replace with your own.

We have risen as a seperate nation from the Nordlandic protectorate. An illigal occupation is imposible unless by the entirety of the population of said region whom have created the Eastern Reich.

As said before the Slavorussian government, the true governemnt of the lands of western Russia wishes to discuss the matter in the near future. For now though we will see how the world judges your rule illegal though it may be.

ooc: I don't believe in the whole rebellion thing when other people are currently using the land to rp on. I feel it would set a dangerous precedent that could eventually be used on myself one day, something I'd like to avoid happening. If they were less active then it would be a little different.

OOC: YOU just don't get it do you, NONE of the Slavorussians, well maybe a small few, would have supported your government they support the Tzar and the Tzar only you can't whitewash a full population and cultuer to replace with your own.

OOC: You cannot say Justinian is allowed to have jurisdiction over a land he no longer controls. We have not replaced any culture, we have risen from those that were already in place.

OOC: You cannot say Justinian is allowed to have jurisdiction over a land he no longer controls. We have not replaced any culture, we have risen from those that were already in place.

OOC: Please tell me then how the Slavorussian culture goes from supporting the Tzar, which they have done for hundred years, to suddenly supporting your government?

OOC: Please tell me then how the Slavorussian culture goes from supporting the Tzar, which they have done for hundred years, to suddenly supporting your government?

OOC: I know I'm not 100% impartial, but the rules have always been that you need a person's permission to make a rebellion.

OOC: Easy, the Tzar failed to protect them. So they created their own leadership to protect themselves from any future disasters and/or invasions.

OOC: Currently, Infrared Satellites CAN be accurate if they're dedicated to that exact cause. The problem with inaccuracy right now is that they're being used for other things like weather monitoring or even oceanography.

Image from a dedicated (pretty rare and expensive in the current day, but 20 or so years from now, I'd assume it was better)

610x.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KH-12 ---> A system put in service in 1990 and used widely in the "War on Terror" that has dedicated infrared systems. They were used in Afghanistan for finding cave entrances and watching the trucks going out of them.

OOC: Hmm, okay.

Well, my vehicles are in the cities and stuff, and it's the entire Finnish-Swedish boarder, so maybe I can roll some dice to see what armies you discover?

To the whole other thing, RP continuity hasn't existed in ages, otherwise I would be able to RP all of Scandinavia revolting and joining me.

OOC: Hmm, okay.

Well, my vehicles are in the cities and stuff, and it's the entire Finnish-Swedish boarder, so maybe I can roll some dice to see what armies you discover?

To the whole other thing, RP continuity hasn't existed in ages, otherwise I would be able to RP all of Scandinavia revolting and joining me.

OOC: Good idea.

Also, I'd totally be for some sort of Continuity Cop for the community, though it would be a full time job :P