Genesis Declaration of War

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

TheAUT, after the many times I went to bat for you, I am sick of hearing you try to smear my alliance. Will you do the classy thing and take up your grievances, whatever they are, in private? Let me remind you that you left us, not the other way around.

For those about to fight Genesis, you are so lucky. Talk about a good tech raid. Their MoD likely won't report until 5 days into the war!

Fortunately we got rid of you, when you changed AA in the middle of the war, so at least we don't have traitors among us. :)

I don't know is Templar out of peace mode? If not then you guys may have a chance! That's more hilarious than thinking I owe you guys anything, LOL!

Smash them VA and GRAN, trust me they ain't a thing. ;)

Edited by The AUT

flaggenesisia2af1.png

Genesis Declaration of War

Last night our long time allies MOON came under attack from the forces of GRAN, and VA. We in Genesis don't appreciate said actions, and in accordance Section V of the "No Cake, No Treaty!" MDoAP between Genesis and MOON, hereby recognize a state of war to exist between ourselves and said attackers.

Nothing personal, you just happened to attack one of our close allies and that just isn't cool.

Signed on behalf of Genesis,

Templar, Empirica, Flygirl

Trinity of Genesis

All the best Genesis!

:wub: Templar & Empi :wub:

Well guys, should be some good times. Here's to the loss of infrastructure and a good battle.

I'll be out soon to say, "Hi"! :D

As we told MOON, we're all about keeping it friendly while we blow each other up. Let's try and do the same with you all in Genesis!

Treaty honoring for the win!!!

o/VA & GRAN

In all seriousness, my members have been reminded that we have no issues with you personally, and to be civil and respectful to those we meet on the battlefield.

That being said, I expect the normal amount of chest pounding and pissing contests common to this sort of scenario. If there's anything said or done that's overly offensive or questionable, I can be contacted in the evenings in #genesis or on our forum.

Enjoy!

Oh, definitely. It wouldn't be Planet Bob without some good banter and poking fun at your opposition. I just want to make sure it stays relatively clean. We generally try to do the same :D

Anywho, good luck (not too much luck, of course). See ya in a few days :D