Alliance Blitz Statistics

Vend3tta

This is probably most useless statistic ever.

Not only many alliances have different amount of targets to their membership number, but alliances can also have very different doctrines for use of their military might.

For example, there can be an alliance that believes declaring 3 offensive wars for each of their nations, along with no overlap is best possible war time deployment. This would effectively mean that such alliance to be 100% efficient needs to have 3 times more offensive wars then their membership number (war mode number), and at the same time. Overlap reduces effectiveness, so does someone declaring no wars or less than 2.

On other hand, some alliances believe 1 offensive war per alliance is way to go. Such alliance 100% effectiveness would be 1 times number of it's nations, with no overlap.

There are variations, 2 offensive wars with overlap, etc.

This statistic is meaningless. Congratulations to Nemesis for winning most useless tactic ever. If you really want to have good stats, get those alliances to give you lists of targets they had, their war time doctrine, their stagger $%&@ups, etc. All are stats which a good quality military command does have, and attempts to keep to the maximum. Only then you will be able to successfully compare alliances.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all you haters out there: I understand all your gripes, but I'm not here to talk strategy; I'm just giving you guys what I thought were some interesting numbers.

I'm busy today, so I'll be adding all of last night's entries tomorrow. Fark looked like they did very well.

The NPO nations in war mode still have about 600 defensive slots. Considering Sparta has an update blitz rate of 7%, that's pretty weak, and the excuse "we didn't have slots" doesn't work.

Really Sam? Really? I know you know more about military strategy than that.

This is a fun stat. Can be a pain to monitor, so kudos to Vend3tta for going through it.

Are you going to update the stats for the alliances that declared last night?

I would love to see the stats for my old alliance MHA.

I do not know if its 12 hours ago that we declared but we have 202 war ongoing at the moment.

My target is in peace mode :(

I thought a blitz was only the first update attack? :P Over the TFD's first update there were 45 aggressive wars. Over the course of the next day, that number increased to 85. Now, there are 103 aggressive wars with TGE.

Here are the stats at all the different times:

5 Hours around first update strike (Apr 23 11:30 to Apr 24 4:30 AM):

TFD

Nations: 129

Wars: 34

Wars/per nation: 0.264

Percentage: 26.4%

24 Hours after (Apr 25 4:30 AM):

TFD

Nations: 128

Wars: 65

Wars/per nation: 0.508